Friday, May 21, 2010

Prince of Persia



Prince of Persia is opening in cinemas next week! (:
I'm really excited about it because the trailer looked damn cool.
Told Marce I wanted to watch this so hopefully we'll have a chance to watch it before he heads back to Taiwan on the 12th.
Anyhow,the movie talks about how Prince Dastan & Princess Tamina team up to get back a dagger that can turn back time and change the past.
That dagger is so damn cool,someone please tell me where to buy it! D:
I can definitely sure use it :(
Last Friday I was driving to my medical appt and I was late (yes,as always!).
So anyway,it was a bad move because just right before I entered the CTE, there was a red light camera.
Now I was literally half blind because I was wearing contacts (wasn't expecting to drive,stupid bf made me do it) and I was late.
SO NATURALLY I KAN CHIONGED LA.
By the time I saw the amber light I was already past the stop line so I just went ahead.
AND MARCE HAD TO SAY "OMG YOU DON'T KNOW THERE GOT CAMERA ARH!?"
and yes it ruined my day. no scratch that,it ruined my week!
It made me miserable the entire day despite receiving my DSLR from Cassy that day (thank you!) and I was panicking.
Why? 12 points & $200 fine I can live with.
Just not my dad's perpetually nagging about how female drivers suck at driving.
I swear if I get caught this will become one of the things he will nag at me everytime I get behind the wheel.
Somehow despite me still being on probation,the 12 points & $200 fine seemed better than my dad's scolding :x
But anyway,I've been checking the EDDIES website everyday & I'll just keep my fingers crossed even longer.
Hopefully nothing happens :(
So yeah,if given "The Dagger of Time",I'll definitely go back to last Friday and drive like a tortoise so all this worry & anxiety & almost quarrel with bf would not have happened.
SIGH.



Anyway,I digress. I think Gemma Arterton looks really hot in the movie.
HAHAHAH! I liked her alot in Clash of The Titans but I think she looks smoking hot here in Prince of Persia.



okays,enough jabbering on my part.
REMEMBER! :D
Catch Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Movie starting from 27th May 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...