Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mid Sem Tests!

hello! long time no update again haha.
BUSY,busy,BBBBBUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY!!
cos mid sems are this coming week freak.
3 papers on mon,wed and fri.
and yes,due to the paper being a night paper,i cannot go and send xl off to warwick tmr!
argh,slothy! i'll miss you (:
take care in cold cold warwick and skype me more often k!
LOVE YOU LOADS :D
i fell sick on thursday.
fever and a raging headache that lasted 2 consecutive days from thursday to friday.
fever subsided tho on thursday night itself so not so bad.
but it just put a huge dent in my mugging schedule.
yes,blame me for not wanting to mug every weekend as the profs always tell us to.
i am so lagging behind in everything,F!
wanted to mug the entire day on thursday in sch with the guys but i woke up feeling really horrible yet went to sch cos my dad fetched me there.
end up i reached sci bus stop cldn't take it,wanted to vomit and all so i called the guys one by one cos NO ONE PICKED UP MY PHONE CALL until someone picked up and i told them i was going to see the doc.
and yes,huge scolding from everyone cos they say i'm too overworked.
not enough rest and imbalanced tuition.
i crammed tuition in 2 days for this week just so i can mug.
in the end it backfired. shit. haha.
bf went back to taiwan on tuesday and is happily enjoying life here while i'm also tempted to just quit sch and run off to taiwan now.
airfare's dirt cheap now pls! it's $387 for eva air to taiwan! to and fro!
it's even cheaper than bloody jetstar haha!
anyhow obv i cannot cos i have sch and all.
i dislike the fact that when poly students are having vacation time we're mugging like crazy.
the world is unfair. rarhs.
so yes,i nua-ed the entire days away both on thursday and friday by sleeping,relaxing and basically doing nothing.
felt so much better and yes even though i am supposed to be panicking right now due to my mid sems tmr,i tell myself i cannot.
why put undue stress on myself? sigh,if i can,i will make it.
if i can't,i'll just have to work harder for the finals then.
but god bless me that i will do well!
been doing some readings for sch these couple of days but later gonna start my full blast mugging for tmr's paper.
i'm just.. not prepared man.
but no,no more unnecessary stress pau! you cannot.
i do not want to crumble once again under the stress and fall sick again.
i will love myself more now so my loved ones will not worry anymore (:
cassy,i just bought a vest online hahaha! talk abt retail therapy man.
let's go shop soon! after i end all my tuition i must treat myself to a good relaxing day out.
earn so much but at the expense of unnecessary stress,not worth.
so i shall make it worth haha! oh wells,i shall go and shower now,read up on molecular orbitals and pray everything will make sense to me overnight.
wish me luck people.
cya at the end of the week.
or if i decide to procrastinate midweek or smth lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...