Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boring.

i dunno what is up with blogger.
wanted to post pics from the HK trip but the image upload button has mysteriously... disappeared.
anyhow,ytd kena fly kite by my tutees.
got uber pissed but still have to go and teach them today.
bloody hell. and i wanted to slack today :(
oh wells.
wanted to clean my room but i got sidetracked.
DAMN BORING TO CLEAN ALONE.
i shall make my bf do so :D
ahhh shall wait till bloody blogger allows me to post pics first.
anyhow tutee that blogs that she hates tuition does not bother me at all because first and foremost,cash is impt.
feelings can take second place in this case.
she dun like me,and i don't really like her either.
after october,poof! bye bye ugly and irresponsible tutees.
oh ugly in a sense of bad character,not physically.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...