Monday, November 24, 2008

Rainbows and Fluff!



i am really very exhausted.
exhausted by the world,people,relationships,emotions,school and on the whole,life.
sick to the core now.
coughing like mad,slight fever ytd,running nose.
so many things to do,so little time.
taiwan trip's not very appealing now since i have to worry about FYP when i'm there.
shouldering all the responsibilities,the burdens are really weighing me down.
MSTs,what are they?
i cannot find my focus,my stand in life.
feel so isolated in this world.
wish my life wasn't so bleak.
when can i ever find smth i'll ever be good in?
are the no. of friends i have on fb/friendster an indication of hw much my frens actually value me?
or do true friends need no spoken words?
i'm really tired.
for now,just let me sleep.


他已找到自己的幸福了
也該換我做自己 掌握我的命運了

행복 어디 찾아내요?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...