Sunday, October 19, 2008

Debt Debt Debt!



just something random. Jill Stuart's releasing this on 1/12 in taiwan.
it's LIMITED EDITION = I prob wun be able to get my hands on it.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. i want this! T.T
i'm reaching taiwan only 6/12 :(
by then confirm sold out de.
the skincare trial kit marce bought for me sold out within 2 days.
nvm,i shall turn to other alternatives (Yahoo! Auctions :D)
anw sch's been alrite i suppose,no sch on wed cos tan YY cancelled classes.
met our class tutor on friday and FYP meeting after that.
went to taiwan embassy to do the visa for mum and her friends before gg to vivo for lunch.
daiso and giant shopping followed by a long long nap at grandma's hse.
met marce at ard 9.30 to go chomp chomp for dinner!
hokkien mee + BBQ chicken wing + sugar cane is LOVE :D
rojak was quite bad so pls dun try it if u go to chomp chomp.
ytd met astley and sH at stage.
they tempted me to buy the mickey mouse series :(
but i managed to persevere haha!
novena after that for dinner along with qinjie and then to sembawang to collect notes from sukie.
i go there acc sH nia la hahah XD
want my jill stuart :D
dying to get my hands on alot of things.
shall discuss migration again with marce hahahaha :D
taiwan is such a fun place to live in.
anw been really up late lately cos i'm addicted to Edward Cullen and Bella Swan!
yes,bought twilight,new moon and breaking dawn from borders parkway on wed with marce.
eclipse was OOS so was quite sad la.
pia 2 books in 2 days and now i'm gonna start on eclipse soon after lunch or smth la.
my dark circles are deepening but i dun care! LOL.
i've never been so addicted to a series of books till this one.
not even eragon considering book 3 is out le and i refuse to get it till book 4 comes out.
i'm dying to read it as well but i dun mind la haha.
not my edward cullen tho :D
anw cassy! how was night safari?
tell me abt it.
lunch is here (it's KFC btw) and my nose is acting up once more.
I'M IN DEBT!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...