Saturday, September 13, 2008

Work....overload

today was exhausting!
had to clear like 10 mountainfuls of correspondence.
i've never seen so much paper in my whole life.
ok,i'm jesting but still *faints*
met cassy's mum for the 1st time today.
talk abt office politics man!
cassy and i were damn bored la.
ok i wasn't that bored,cassy was.
she kept walking in and out of the room like LOL?
i think i have weird colleagues. seriously.
shall ask zw some time soon abt his work there previously.
shirley brought me ard to deliver files.
it's like a forest inside there ok!
i cannot rmb who is who -.-"
they all look the same to me oops?
agreed to lend cassy my ds for her HK trip haha!
altho when she's back i'll be on my way to taiwan alr but decided that psp was more interesting lately.
don't have to buy a new one,just use the bf's WHICH I PAID FOR.
plus i don't really play my ds.
only took it out recently to play on the way to work and keep me awake on the train.
i rmb falling asleep standing 1 day all the way from hougang to harbourfront.
met marce after work (:
went to eat hokkien mee at golden mile.
it was nice for me but marce didn't like it.
he said it was too dry.
no pics cos i was lazy and tired.
had satay and BBQ chicken wing too.
the chicken wing was not nice as well >.<
RARHS feeling really full even tho i ate dinner like 4 hrs odd ago?
went to bugis to walk after that.
i really want a lappy and a new desktop!
and the sony camera is great~ altho sH says it's battery life sux.
went to kembangan to acc marce to go to kelvin's hse.
apparantly they have some overnight mahjong session.
was dead tired so i went home,playing diner dash all the way home.
now rotting in front of my com stinking like mad.
I NEED A SHOWER.
bye.
meeting astley and ervin tmr before they head off to army.
will see if ervin is botak and attempt to get a pic :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...