Monday, June 02, 2008

My 1st day in Taipei

hello all (:
yup,i'm now in taiwan using my bf's laptop to blog now haha.
it was such as exciting trip (so far la).
sunday was abit hectic cos the dumb bf asked for roti prata so i woke up early to go to serangoon gardens to buy it for him.
dad and mum sent me to the airport and mum acc me till i went in.
was damn nervous cos i'v never taken a plane ALONE i.e. i din noe anyone at all.
damn scary but i'm glad i survived it :D
sooooo guess who i saw on the same flight as me to taipei?


lan bo lao shi!


LOL! damn funny la of all ppl -.-"
was so funny to see him can hahaha. oh wells.
yeah sat beside this weird man on the plane.
watched 27 dresses cos it was the only nice movie showing.
the rest were dead boring -snores-
so anw slept a lil and ta-dah landed at taoyuan international airport at ard 5.30pm


clouds from my window



see the gloomy weather in taiwan


cleared customs then went to collect luggage.
customs damn slow la! like tortoise leh -.-"
came out and cldn't find marce!
omg la and i was dying to pee :(
suddenly saw this huge pink thing appear in front of me (:
my marce bought flowers for me and it's half my height :D
so sweet rite? ^^ pics to be posted next entry.
the bloody internet is annoying me now.
can only post 1st day pics.
we went to starbucks for awhile before leaving cos marce said there'll be a jam and he was too lazy to drive in a jam.
PIG haha.
we went to beitou after that.
to xi wen quan! :D


the wen quan place



all the different rooms for male and female users



i'm wearing the robe they gave us to change into


damn bloody hot la the wen quan!
it was outdoors de so it was drizzling a lil.
41 degrees water! damn nice at first but after awhile i got abit stuffy.
so kept coming out to douse myself with cold water.
which explains my cold now!
i kept doing that cos it was too hot in the wen quan.
then came out to cool myself.
gahhhh boo my poor nose now uber blocked :(
we left at ard 10-ish then went to raohe night market after that for supper.


entrance! actually i've been here before the other time but this time round not so nice. cos all the kiap machines prizes not nice d. all cj7 dolls. eeyer.



choc crepe! yummy! not mine tho >.<



my ke li bing! it's wat we call crepe la hahaha.



smelly tofu!


we had all these food before going back to his house and KO liao.
dead tired.
i'm quite worried about FYP.
eelin and yimei jiayou ok!
hope the results turn out fine (:
post about 2nd day tmr.
damn lazy now cos the photos cannot be uploaded la haha.
i'm off to do research about masks.
there's a huge discount at cosmed and i intend to stock up cos SG sells damn ex la.
even on sprees LOL.
so nites ppl.
i'm off to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...