Thursday, March 06, 2008

Diarrhoea

i totally died at work today.
SIGH.
cos i diarrhoea-ed like a total of 4 times during and after lunch.
and upon reaching home,stomach rumbled and another round again.
i swear it's damn bad la!
was supposed to meet jeff for dinner today but erh,bailed out last min cos i cldn't take it.
dad came to fetch and went to his office.
aunt sent me home after that then i came home starving like siao.
ITP is a killer man. it makes me DAMN hungry every single hour la.
i'd reach the company and then i'll say aloud "i'm hungry" within 10 mins i'm in the lab to the techs there.
HAHAHAHA. they all also say they hungry and then we'd wait for the boss to go for meeting then we sneak to the pantry for makan :D
so anw b4 the whole diarrhoea thingy started,michael taught me how to mold the tensile and flex bars as well as plagues for QA testing.


so darn proud of myself! my 1st molding masterpieces.

hahaha i'm a total idiot at injection molding cos i din listen at all in POPRI at all.
i still find it rather amazing i got a B in the end!
so anw,took an entire hour just to mold all of them cos i cldn't break the bars out of the gate la.
GAHHHHHHHHH. hands totally red after that but really happy cos i've been bugging them to teach me for qt some time alr.
did my 2nd molding (same lot,diff blend) in the afternoon after my stomachache and all that crap.
it was better and so much easier cos used to it alr!
wohoo! i'm beginning to like work now. kinda.
hope the other shifts will let me mold some more during the remaining weeks there la.
not really sure abt the whole pressure crap and cushion and watever la.
i keep shutting down the injection molding machine!
LALALALALA.


i just bought this online :D

been dying to get this from coach for ages.
now just nice got spree and i got cash(itp pay) then i'm gonna get it!
just gotta have to psycho my mum to sponser half or all of it if possible cos she owes me $$$~
am on a resolution not to spree for the remaining 1 mth.
this is an exception :D



anw wanted to post this pic cos it reminds me of the lab techs at my company.
he calls me "yi hao" (no.1). like pokemon liddat sia.
everytime got saikang, "yi hao! i choose you! go!"
then i'd stare at him and grumble LOL!
then got this process engineer at the company.
he calls me xiao sng and calls himself da sng -.-"
cos we both have the same surname.
he also likes to call me xiao mei then i call him da ge back cos we're both damn lame LOL!
just ytd he was telling me abt how he joined the company then asked me whether i was interested in gg back after i graduate.
i just stared at him w/o giving an answer cos honestly,i dunno.
oh wells.
shall go update my logbook and nurse my upset tummy.
dad bought porridge for me.
shall go eat it and hopefully the tummy will be appeased!
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...