Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weddings are bad. So is the stupid weather now.

i hate weddings that require me to wake up at 6.30am. period.
i resembled a panda ytd man with the 4 hrs plus of sleep i had the night before.
FANTABULOUS *(#&!@#@&!@&@!(* lolx.
gah but it was still a nice wedding la i mean,the place and all.
it was held at trinity theological college at bukit timah.
near sH place i think hahah.
yah,everyone was late! and my grandma and mum quarrelled like mad.
i dun see the whole fuss abt making up so elaborately la.
cos i went w/o makeup la. like nth exp moisturiser if u consider that cos my nose was peeling due to the sniffles i've been having lately.
so nevertheless,it was a horrific experience for me cos i had like at least 5 ppl asking me when i was getting married (i'm 18 hello people!) and old aunties ogling me like mad.
not nice and stop laughing kiku haha.
the only person closest to my age was a relative whom i dun speak to,let alone acknowledge.
can u see the boredom i had to endure!? oh my goodness.
but still,pics (:


ahh yes,you may kiss the bride (:


the newly wedded lovebirds. i'm on the bride's side btw.


the mother and me. check out my eyebags.


erm,tea ceremony? lolx. bride's parents.


my mother and grandmother. getting pokka green tea btw. so high class sia nowadays haha.


my cousin (: yes,he's 4 i think and he reminds me of droopy :D

after the church thingy went to meet wp,bh and qj.
caught the golden compass. omg i wanna read the novel now!
i think it's a nice show. so LOTR kinda thingy huh haha.
yeah was busy trying to keep qinjie off the kids.
being a paedophile keeper is hard work man lolx!
vivocity after that for the dinner at bosses (hei she hui) restaurant.
omg bloody nice la the food. but found one dish qt disturbing la.


kailan on ice :/ it tasted bland and really funny. gross.

the rest were ok la. nice dessert tho hahaha.
ta-pao their signature custard pau home since it was all paid for :D
had it just now after i woke up from my nap.
OMG TODAY WAS HORRIBLE.
early start cos of tuition. tmr got the principal dialouge thingy.
so had to push tuition till today la.
woke up at 8am T.T sleepy~
plus i'm sick. the nose is officially clogged with what you dun want to know and i almost choked on my phlegm in my sleep just now.
FREAKY and it was becos i dreamt of a erh... supernatural being O.O
damn scary la then was attempting to do BIA formal just now.
trying to psycho myself that reports are nice and that after doing it i'll be free (kind of) during the hols.
except that i have 5 quizzes awaiting when sch reopens next yr -.-"
i dun see the happy in happy new year man :(
oh yeah,i'll be stuck on a plane counting down the new year btw.
with 3 kids under the age of 10. RIGHT.
and GYL coming! omg. i feel like an outsider la >.<
gahhhhh ok,happier note. LOLLIPOP AT GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS :D


小煜,阿纬,王子 和威廉


敖犬好帅!


Lollipop 棒棒堂! cool :D

i want to get nalipa asap~ oh yeah sH! KH shld be able to sign cos 12/30 got signing at the hospital place.
haha dogdog signature O.O happy ^^
i sound so hua chi. oh wells.
out. back to do BIA.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...