Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Long Update

ooooooohhhhhhhkayyyyyyyyyyy
i'm back for an update.
anyhow,quick update for the past week.
ermmmm thursday missed sch becos of the funeral.
twas such a surreal feeling for me.
i rmb waking up and gg to my grandmother's place feeling really neutral.
but i really teared and felt so painful when i saw my ailing grandmother beside the casket,looking so longingly at my grandfather.
it was definitely the first time i've seen my family in such a fragile state.
and i've really come to realise how impt life is and i will strive to cherish it.
the sudden passing of my grandfather had really given me a waking up call.
but thankfully,i had the great support of my cousins and relatives.
i felt really bonded to the family as we coped with this loss.
and then again,life goes on.
hope my grandma is taking this well given her fraility and poor state of health.
nevertheless,i watched death note 1 on friday!
L is darn cute~~ :D
spent the weekend with sH on sat by going for milk autograph at IMM.
sunday with marce (:
at least life is getting back to normal now...
somehow i feel that time passed really slowly last week.
i'm still recovering from the sheer exhaustion of everything that happened.
thankfully my MIP report is done alr then can hand in tmr.
LOL hope lau hua huat doesn't scold me or smth la.
yeah,speaking of which,i've alr made my option for yr 2 and 3.
i dunno why but i felt so confused over it la.
it was like i'm really caught in the middle of everything.
my interest or filial piety? uncertainty or certainty?
in the end,i chose polymer.
guess my conscience simply cldn't push away that thought.
but then again,i entered DCP with the intention of gg for polymer.
so... at least i stayed with my choice i guess?
i just hope in time to come i wun regret my choice.
anw thanks to those who have listened to me ramble off being fickle minded abt my option.
really appreciate it (:
oh yeah,gg shopping tmr with dawn and kiku!
I MISS YOU DAWN!!! :D
yay! can finally see her after so long.
i miss mistersex so so much.
wish we were still all back in crescent suffering under the rule of penny.
at least that was one of the more happier times of my life :D
3 more days till bangkok!!!
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
shopping here i come!!!!!
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...