Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whoopie doopsy!

i hate long nails.
they irritate the hell outta me and sH has the same sentiment as well.
we used to see who'd cave in and cut our nails first.
so annoying to have long nails when i have eczema.
i just scratched my arm till blood appeared. ouch.
haha lilian and i used to compare whose "damage" was worse.
she wins hands down on the elbows while i win on the arm joints.
bloody irritating la!
i wanted to keep my nails for CNY but itchy fingers are getting to me to cut all of them off.
even my toenails! i dunno what overcame me,i just let them grow and it's annoying me!
hahah compulsive disorder maybe?
anw fulfilling week it was.
marce and i went JESC to swim on tuesday (:
1st time there but it was quite cool :D
did laps albeit just a few and instantly felt my muscles aching.
tsk must exercise more T.T
in graduation mode liao this week.
getting to classes more and more late these days.
PTN on wed at MS seoul garden followed by bowling.
town in 2 consecutive days since ytd.
am gonna hit town tmr for my desperate attempts to get CNY clothes.
i have no idea why i'm so up in my neck to get new clothes la.
normally i don't bother and end up looking like crap every single year.
i rmb wearing full black on 1st day of CNY one year cos i hadn't the foresight to just go and get new clothes.
maybe it's the year i'm so adamant about keeping to my resolutions.
i want change in my life - the positive way la.
not like change bf or anything.
i just want my life to be more together.
hate this feeling of having no control whatsoever like i did last yr.
so yeah one things at a time and now,to exercise more and get my CNY clothes settled!
altho composite+mc&fa formals not done yet haha!
graduation mode i tell you.
how i wish we could walk out of SP with a diploma in hand w/o taking exams LOL!
ok shall attempt to go and search for my eczema cream.
tonite was a weird night.
it's making me break out into rashes even more.

I had a sense of deja vu
How I dreamt about reconciling once more
I just cannot bring myself to call you once again
That's why people say 'Sorry' seems to be the hardest word
For you; and me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...