Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping Makes Me Happy

just back from town.
remind me once again why i shop online and not outside once more.
braved the crowds once again cos i was determined to get my CNY clothes.
and to prevent any instances where the dress is too big/top too loose kinda crap,bought nothing from online shops.
only 1 grey tunic so far since ages! :D
so darn proud of myself.
anw bought 2 tops today from topshop and a pair of shoes from FEP.
finally shoes that fit my kids size feet! uber happy la.
and cheap too haha!
mum gave me $100 to buy CNY clothes and bro got $50 only haha cos she said i was quite kelian having to pay for driving this year.
yeah so determined to stick to my budget of $100,i thought like damn long before i even attempted to buy anything lest more impulse buys.
my philosophy's to get smth i will be darn certain to wear out more than 5 times.
anything lesser than that shall not be bought haha!
made marce acc me to buy the clothes today that idiot kept whining his feet hurt.
ytd alr bought a top from topshop at vivo on sale!
uber happy la with my buys (:
even tho all from topshop, my 3 tops were all under $100 in total hahaha!
$19+$39+$39=$97 :D topshop!
haha and i really don't like topshop that much.
i dunno why it's all from there cos i don't walk in often due to the exorbidant prices and the fact that i simply cannot wear 95% of their clothes cos they're super huge!
my new pumps were $15.90 haha! eyeing another pair that costs $18.10 but i decided to KIV.
didn't want to bust my budget la lol.
oh marce paid for the 2 $39 tops so i have leftover cash haha!
but anw we had a fight at HK cafe just now at cine and i just stormed home.
so friggin pissed off but wtf la.
maybe i'm just being PMS-y la but it doesn't warrant him shouting at me.
tuition tmr cos tutee was being annoying on friday and decided to bail out on me 20 mins before tuition started to go out with her grandfather.
and fate is funny cos i saw her at grandma's place no more than 10 mins after she called me to cancel.
after i called her mum to ask if lesson was still on cos she didn't reply me.
damn tsk la dun reply my msg kns.
anw super irritated now shall go and head to bed.
bloody annoyed.
bye.
oh anw happy belated birthday to twins (:
and happy birthday dawn :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...