Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Dogdog :D

here's the latest message from owodog on woo.com.
i think it's freaking funny so i'm posting this!

-

hahahaha owodog is come back!!!


ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everybody

i am in BEIJIN now

here is very cold (lin shar -7 do)<===is very North seven

and i am very crazy hahaha

i can't type chinese because this computer is willam(mean stubid)

but don't worry because my English is very well hahaha

do you miss me?

i miss you so much ohohohoh

lalalalalalalalala~~~~~~~~~lalalalalalala


hehehe.....

ok...i just want to talk something for every little dogs

i am very okay.....take care yourself

last....i still very handsome

this's very important haha

hope everybody can surport me when my movie on

yeah....i have to go

goodbye my fans chu

....................................................handsome boy dogdog pen

-

it's freaking funny la!

here is very cold (lin shar -7 do)<===is very North seven
wth is very north seven? LOL!

i can't type chinese because this computer is willam(mean stubid)
he took wei lian's lappy and ji tao scold him stupid as well la ROFLMAO!

omg i was laughing like mad when i read this and i'm all alone at home!


dogdog at the airport. SHUAI!



this pic is on my wallpaper now. awei looks damn cute la! of cos dogdog cutest la hahaha XD



snow!



i dunno why but they all love to camwhore like mad.



ROFLMAO! tu buo shu dog dog and awei!


they are freaking funny la!
i hate it that they took them off mfbbt la.
for the record i've not been watching mfbbt since i came back from taiwan in dec la.
simply cannot find the mood to watch when they are not funny at all,not shuai at all,have no talent at all.
maybe they shld just get the old didis back la.
the new ones mostly CMI la except for a few.
watching xiao le on it also makes me very irksome.
i don't like him! rarhs.
anw today no sch cos tan yy finished tutorial ytd so yay :D
ytd went to cut and dye my hair.
i hope no one laughs at me on thursday :(
still contemplating if i shld wear a cap to sch or smth la lol.
marce likes my new haircut (:
actually not very new la cos i cut it before only it lasted for no more than 2 weeks.
alrights,i will finish my stupid mc&fa report today! rarhs.
hwaiting~ taylor swift's album is darn nice.
makes me damn tempted to pick up my guitar once more.
oh wells,changes one step at a time.
perhaps if all goes well and my korean succeeds i may do guitar again.
oh yah ppl,if u see an ad,just click ok! (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...