Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year (:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
it's officially 2009,another round of madness once again.
2008 saw me being on attachment in Tuas for the first time.
2008 saw me starting Year 3 in SP,FYP and more reports!
2008 was the year I visited Taiwan twice and saw me getting back Marce in singapore.
2008 was also the final year of my age starting with a 1 in front.
i hope 2009 brings much more better things than it did in 2008.
turning 20 this year is a huge leapstone.
graduating from SP soon,in a couple of month and dealing with many more decisions to come.
we all grow older each year and life just becomes way more complicated.
hope everyone will find their own course in life and mature as you go along.
i'm off to do philip ho's ca1.
BLOODY HELL I DUNNO WHAT IS THE DATE TO SUBMIT LA.
so confusing >.<
this year my resolution is to be able to afford a branded good!
which means,LV & burberry bags here I come!
English pounds are dropping like mad according to mr lau.
i will get my hands on that bag i tell you!
oh and i want to love my bf more and more this year (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...