Friday, January 23, 2009

Bitchfit 100%

i'm in a bitchy mood.
but i've seemed to lost much of it due to my lack of sleep from last night.
struggled finishing MC&FA formal report and had less than 4 hrs of sleep.
SHIT SHIT SHIT.
woke up today uber early (never been so early in months!) for sch to meet kok wee to return him the materials from FYP.
yes which brings me once again to my origin of having a bitchfit.
attempted to board a single deck bus today at 6.55am to get to AMK but there were gazillion passengers yet no buses at all!
wat happened to the government encouraging us to take public transport when your stupid buses do not even arrive to cater to the mass public?!
BLOODY HELL IT WAS!
i was waiting as any kiasu singaporean would to board the stupid bus but of cos not pushing my way thru like some kiasi auntie/uncle la.
then i felt something prodding my back.
continously.
so wtf i was thinking wanting to turn ard and glare at the person who was irritating me at an ungodly hr only to realise it was not someone calling me,but her PROTRUDING TUMMY that was hitting me each time she attempted to inch her way up the bloody bus.
in her McDonald's uniform! LIKE &*@!)(&@!*()&@)!(&_*(&!*(^&*^#*(#&U@)
so caught up in her safety area that she didn't realise i was just a nanometer away from getting my entire face sandwiched with the back of this guy in front of me.
THE HORROR I TELL YOU!
i couldn't shake off the tummy prodding feeling for a good 30 mins.
and on the bus i was thinking 'why oh why didn't i become some millionaire's daughter so at least i'd have bloody private transport i.e. a car,in my own space with no prodding tummies and being stepped on the toes by killer inched stilettos'
i swear everyone shld get a driver's license la.
at least in the comfort of your own vehicle no one can do the following:

1. prod you in the back with their tummy

2. step on you repeatedly with their stilettos and not apologising at all,even grabbing u for support only not to even offer a single word of thanks at the end. her sharp fingernails were biting into my flesh la kns!

3. hog the damn space machiam their grandfather owned the freaking space. it's a freaking public bus,not your ah gong's bus so bloody hell move all the way to the back and quit hitting me with your stupid coach handbags/bulky bags. my crumpler receives the bulk of the abuse from being dragged at least 2 inches away from me cos someone cldn't squeeze their way past me to alight from the bus.

4. make u smell their smelly pits cos you're too short and when they raise their arms to grab the handle on the MRT where it's situated a good 5cm away from them,you are subjected to their BO. at least have the decency to use a deodorant for god's sake! (eelin can vouch for this! she kena alot of times haha!)

5. make u smell their wet hair or whatever smell on their clothes. WAH LAU EH. i hate public transport la bloody hell!

6. irritate the hell outta you when you're PMS-ing.

when i think of more reasons i'll post it again.
for now i'm stuck cos im sleepy.
anw today was reunion dinner on mum's side.
steamboat at grandma's hse just now.
sch in the morning for 1 hr then went to queue for lim chee guan bak kwa.



i want to transform into storm from x-men cos last yr i rmb it was raining damn heavily and i had to queue only 30 mins.
this year it was bright,hot,humid and whatever tropical elements you can think of so there was a good 100 odd ppl in front of me.
i spent 4 bloody hours queuing for PORK i tell you.
pork,pig,babi,zhu rou! SHIT SHIT SHIT.
lucky i had a book,ds and iPod to last me thru else i'd snap and kill the 4 aunties behind me who were constantly on their freaking mobiles machiam the bill was free calling every single person in their contact list asking if they wanted to buy bak kwa.
i told my mum that i wanted to be vegan in my next life.
at least i'd lead a life free from pork and not have to queue for another bloody time.
(marce banned me from scolding the f word)
nevertheless,finished the impossible and headed off for tuition.
after that hit taka to get CNY goodies [i dislike my mum :(] with mum and back for steamboat wohoo~
alrites,i'm quite braindead now.
when i have the energy i'll rant on blogshops.
been having a whole load of trouble from them.
i shall steer off them for awhile.
maybe i shld have set 'unsubscribing from all blogshops' as one of my new year resolutions.
SO DARN ANNOYING THEY ARE.
meeting marce to study and mistersex at night.
hope it'll make me more happy.
my bangs are beginning to irritate me at this point.
signing off with a new pic of lollipop.
xiaoyu looks weird with his new haircut >.<
dog shuai :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...