Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Unblock My Nose Pls

omg i'm so totally dying la.
my nose has been blocked since ytd and it was so bad that when eelin heard me in com lab she thought i was wearing my retainer la.
erm digress abit,i talk weird with my retainer arh? T.T
means for a good half a yr i've been speaking weirdly. sians.
HAHAHAH ok so random pls.
nevertheless,someone unblock my nose pls.
i was totally freezing in the com lab just now during gmould can.
anw stupid module la. thanks aaron for helping us to finish it :D
so was in sch till abt 4pm,frozen stiff with severe nasal blockage.
came home and napped till 11 plus just now cos my mum bugged me to have breakfast with her this morning.
so i had to wake up early T.T
lack of sleep~~~ hahahaha.
now i'm just awaiting for the medicine to kick in so i can go back and sleep again.
but prior to that must go shower and wash up first.
i'm darn sad la! :(
i missed his phonecall just now cos i was sleeping away like a pig pls!
gahhhh damn angry with myself la.
when i knock out,i totally knock out pls.
so i couldn't even hear my stupid phone ringing can.
must invest in a phone with uber loud ringtone le.
but qt auntie hor? LOL.
ytd went to kbox with sH (:
so happy cos i sang so many songs la and we kept laughing at the uncles next door.
they were like singing oldies there and erh,hokkien songs?
yeah righttttttttttttttttttt.
oh and i irritated the hell outta sH with the angela song.
so evil i noe,but oh wells ^^
yeah then we kept laughing and laughing cos we were trying to sing the entire zhi dui ni you gan jue in hebe's voice.
HAHAHAH XD
oh yeah and i could totally imitate xiao jie's voice for shining kiss.
bloody funny i tell u. cldn't do so for ya tou's voice except for the last part :/
yeah ytd was fun (:
haha went to adidas after that to attempt to find my gazette shoe there?
but dun have leh :(
saw another Respect ME one that i wanted to get but no size!!!
grrrrrr it came only in sH's size.
so LOL la im shinhye. ask her buy on the spot she say consider.
go back no more size le.
oh and i saw a Respect ME top i wanted so badly but it cost $99.
resisted the urge to NETS IT then went wisma after that.
went to spend even more $ after that.
no la went to buy facial products and i had to use my own cash so $ fly away le~
then me and sH got tempted by the xiao zhu book.
and there was 20% storewide at kino for that day leh~
in the end we bought it :D
i bought wo ai da ming xing as well cos cldn't resist the 20% discount despite the vast depletion in my bank acc :/
finally got my mini art museum le!! ^^
waiting to collect my personal one later in the week.
carn wait cos got my korean name! lolx.
tempted to do more leh sH!
i saw ur bakery hse damn cute pls.
ENDURE PAU ENDURE.
shall post pics up another day.
too lazy to do so now.
unblock my nose la dammit.
carn breathe properly can.
oh wells. shall go shower or smth now ba.
tas ppl as dawn wld say.
miss ya mistersex.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...