Thursday, May 17, 2007

Panda Eyes

to one of my most special frens/bestie:
HAPPY 18TH SINHUI (:
i am honestly damn tired :(
my dark triangles,yes you din read wrongly,triangles are not improving.
normal ppl have dark circles,but mine end up a triangle shape T.T
nevertheless,had gmould in the morning at an ungodly hour of 8am.
dad sent me to sch cos he wanted me to sleep another hour. wohoo~
thanks pa :D so i only woke up at 6.30am.
stoned thru gmould and engi math tutorial.
had even more gmould after that and lectures till 5pm straight.
thursday sucks pls,as lilian would say. hahaha.
went to clubroom to take home my ipod speakers.
thanks weiping for waiting for us :D
makaned with ym and el then wanted to go t16 to study but ugh,it was filled with guys dota-ing non stop so we ditched the idea and came home.
my arms are still red from carrying that bloody speakers of mine.
remind me never to ever volunteer my speakers ok.
i never ever want to lug that thing out of my hse except when i'm moving hse.
tmr is another day of sch and then TGIF!!
thank god man,i could definitely get a good rest.
looking forward to elearning mans (:
anw was reading kiku's archives ytd at work.
all i can say is those were the days ^^
now i'm feeling nostalgic.
miss the crescent days man. haix oh wells,we carn always keep living in the past rite?
shall go Zzzz after i shower now.
i need sleep!! -pulls hair out.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...