Monday, May 14, 2007

Empty empty me

pau's full :D
had a fab dinner at cine's xin wang HK cafe with el after s&pm pract.
went to take my levi's jeans prior to that. yippee (:
din take pics of my yummy (and sinfully fattening) chicken wing baked rice tho.
so unglam la,everyone's eating with fork/spoon/chopsticks but i'm like using my hands to peel my chicken wing. lolx.
went revoltage after dinner to look at clothes cos there got sale :D
wanted to get a shirt from there cos there was 30% discount and then i remembered my depleting bank acc so immediately retracted the idea of getting it la.
it was a pic of a her royal meowness and i immediately thot of kiku (:
oh yah! saw ervin's bag there. LOL.
it was on 30% discount too then think he heartpain liao le la.
and cedrick chew,dun get it la. stick to your scotch-taped zinc bag.
hahaha jk la. came home after that la then rot here for 30mins le.
supposed to be doing QAS tutorial la. maybe later ba.
i felt so hurt today,really. but i shall be strong.
in this world,there are bound to be ppl who are out to hurt you so i'll just have to learn to be strong.
thanks el for the advice (:
anw jiaen! if got new spree for junkfood tee rite,tell me ait girl.
haha i wanna get 1 lolx.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...