Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Auntie

omg i'm damn sad la :(
some kid called me "auntie" damn loudly in front of su today when he wanted smth from the counter.
then she started laughing like mad la.
cos that kid was like twice my size and clearly a good 2-3 years younger than me.
SADDED! T.T
yah and you guys can stop laughing alr -.-
so anw i actually woke up on time today and went to sch super early despite sleeping late ytd.
freezed through QAS cos i forgot to bring my jacket (no one wanted to lend me. even more sadded lolx.) as well as nano materials lecture.
omg so much to do for elearning la!
shall use next week to study very very hard for the tests after elearning.
CLS is so jian lor. put all the tests after elearning then we have no excuse not to study. tskkkkk.
which reminds me, mr ho was asking us to sign up for this japan exchange programme trip.
damn tempted to do so la but gotta save $ la.
i carn split myself into like 2 places at 1 go.
think i rather spend my hard earned money on a trip to some place where the living expenses ain't that sky high la.
either taiwan or bangkok! :D
tempting tempting la cos my auntie's gg there in july.
but i shall perservere and not pon sch la.
maybe another time ba :(
so anw justyn koh xian hao! pls be grateful i'm working today hor.
lolx jk la. get well soon fellow san ba (:
i'm damn bored at work now la.
everyone's slacking here lor.
i'm surfing thru you tube and su's msn-ing.
damn evil,i noe. but who cares (:
wanted to do engi math tutorials while working but clearly i have no motivation.
i'm just rotting here waiting for another 2 hrs to pass so i can scoot home and zzz soon LOL!
anw carn wait to go kbox with sH as part of her belated bday celebration next week!!
dying dying to go there cos the last time i went to k there was too many ppl and i hardly got to sing my songs :(
sH! i want my korean name from mini art musuem~
remind me to save $$ so i can get it yeah ^^
alrite running out of things to blog le.
oh yah,cedrick choo is annoying.
cos he refuses to admit he has clothes in the same design but in several colours.
LOL ok ciao ppl.
i shall slowly stone till 10pm for now.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...