Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Emo Girl :(

decided to blog properly for once instead of emo-ing :D
was trying to upload some pics into my com then i saw this:


tadah! the toe a table fell on during camp. as in real table,like sch table that sort?
yeah all i can say is 'OUCH'.
nevertheless,been trying to get on with my own life despite all the problems i have on me.
mentoring sessions have been enjoyable esp with yee xin (:


haha wish all the mentees there were like her then maybe we'd all have a peaceful session for once.
and to other mentors,DUN STEAL HER FROM ME OK.
you're welcome to take the twins,see hwa,xiao pang,snob girl anytime.
carn imagine how the twins can actually be related to the both of them la.
they so guai and the twins are like.... :S
hahaha. yes and here's a gay monkey trying to scare my poor yee xin.


she clearly carn be bothered with him la :D
yeah so anw after kidsread on sat went to work la.
then go there to 'play' with justyn cos i kept whacking him.
sorry justyn... NOT.
and sH,your cousin is morphing into kenny pls!
he 'le-lio'-ed me last week la. LOL.
after that went to watch spidey cos i cldn't tahan!
makaned at HK cafe after that cos i was hungry (:


i noe this is qt SK la but i've never seen such a huge french toast b4.
and it was so totally worth my money pls despite me being broke that day.
so sinful yet so yummy!
which reminds me that everytime i work with justyn,we always end up eating cine cafe cakes -.-
omg dun make me look like you la oyster. hahaha.
if you start to look like kenny rite(read:dugong), dun blame me hor!


seeeeeeeee so huge la!! gigantic french toast >.<
anw went for angela's concert @ sp on monday.


better quality than cao ge's concert la. lolx.


adabelle,jas,yimei,eelin and me at the seats
still think angela has a nice voice la.. sadded that i saw her have AP pls..
if not maybe i'd still be buying her albums now. lolx.


allen kena 'saboed' on stage to play the game.
he claims he kena saboed but i think deep down he was dying to go la. lolx.
he can even put on MSN saying he was onstage singing with angela haha.
after angela's concert went clementi to eat with meryl,zm,astley and ervin at the jap food there.
saw yi le there? is that how you spell his name? aiyah,youwei & clement's friend.
HAHAHAHA. yah then like they wanted to play pool after that.
was totally stoning and emoing so i just followed them cos i din wanna go home and face 4 walls again.
totally regretted it cos i went home to realise my dark rings are qt obvious la.
ytd went to teach tuition then go bugis to take back my phone from marce.
and this was what i found inside my gallery.


trevor the toad. lolx.


marce acting cute i suppose? lolx.


and finally,kelvin here.
omg la ppl,you take my phone and camwhore on it.
wth pls lolx.
not exactly the nicest thing to open my gallery expecting to see my last known pic and to find kelvin's face staring at me la.
HAHAHAHAHAH omg dun kill me for posting the pics up yeah? ^^
alrights. i'm supposed to be doing my engi math tutorial now.
i mean that was why i came home early for la.
but apparantly,reached home for like 1 hr alr and i haven't even started!
okok,gtg fans.
to those who cared,thanks (:
i really appreciate it alot yeah.
at least i know that somewhere in this wretched world,there are people still caring for me.
i don't want to bother about anything alr la,i just want to live my life in peace.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...