Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph



When Sinhui mentioned to me a few days ago about "Wreck-It Ralph", to be honest, I had no clue what it was so I went to Google it and realised it's a new Disney movie about a bad guy Ralph in an arcade game who is sick and tired of always being overshadowed by the good guy Fix-It Felix.


Quite excited about this movie actually because I really love animated movies! :D even if the boyfriend hates it. We caught Rise of the Guardians 2 nights ago and it was so awesome! Spotted a few of the characters in the movie from games that I used to play like Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter, Pac-man etc... Should be a ball if all of them come together.

So anyway, Sinhui said Ralph actually went to gatecrash the Mario game in the movie! My ultimate favourite arcade game, other than Bishi Bashi, is Mario Kart! I remember being super addicted to this game during the period when I actually played with my DS Lite (where is it now....lol) and I never fail to use Yoshi the dinosaur as my character hahah!

Yoshi


Seeeee so cute right? HAHAHA. Oh man, now I'm gonna go home and dig out my DS Lite just to play this game again. I need more free time >.< work sucks. I was finding pictures of Yoshi online while writing this entry and guess what I found...

Yoshi Island from DS!!!!!

HOMG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT!? damn cute please! That's baby Mario by the way on his back. The sounds Yoshi makes are quite cute, really reminds me of Flintstones hahah! ok, no link.
I used to play all the Mario games on my DS and even when the boyfriend got the Wii, we played Mario Kart like crazy.
Sad too say, we're just all so caught up with social media and what not now, where got time to play games anymore? :(
Anyway, I hope Yoshi and gang, ok la, Mario and gang will make you want to go dig out your old games to play! 

And of course, catch Disney’s WRECK-IT RALPH in Singapore cinemas this 20 December 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!



Bowser might get angry if you don't LOL!
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...