Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

I had a quiet yet heart warming Christmas this year.
why is my post so late? because I just had my last Xmas gathering with the girls yesterday xD
wanted to save everything in a post. much easier to see :) actually I'm just lazy la hahahha
so firstl, Christmas themed nails! :D
drew a Rudolph on my ring finger for my left hand and a Christmas tree on my right hand's.
pics below. the rest of the nails... China Glaze's Ruby Pumps with Snow Globe over it to create a very glittery effect.

Left hand

Right hand

had to go work on Christmas Eve because the company is too kiam to give us a half day or even bother to organise a mini celebration for the staff.
the lunch bus service was not available that day so I had to tapao food early in the morning and bring it to work for lunch.
it was.... sad D:
was really lonely in the lab that day because colleague was in KL and boss was in India so I was all alone like literally.
I left work half an hour early because I had to go see the sinseh and seek treatment.
leg was giving me problems again and so that was how I went for christmas mass that night.


church was awesome that night.
had this really warm feeling all around and it was a meaningful night for me spending Christmas as a non-Christian for the last time.
cabbed home after that and prepared this for the cousins' gift exchange at grandmother's house during lunch.

I was Martina's Secret Santa :D

heartwarming family gathering :D
of cos everyone asked about my leg and I couldn't really stand on my legs for long because it would ache.
star of the day was Chloe hahaha!
seeeeeee soooooooo cuteeeeeee!


Champion cheeks pls. Can I steal them? ^^

Another one of the cutie pie hahaha.

damn pig that day. after lunch went home to nap before heading over to Rachelle's place for the pot luck.
ate like mad again FML cos all the food was damn yummy!!
no pics because I was lazy hahaha
picked the bf up from the airport and we went back to Rach's place to continue the night away.
played poker which I totally suck at and then we went home at a really late timing.
was a zombie the next day :(

X'mas cupcakes for all of us :D

Presents from this year's Christmas :)

finally met the girls yesterday at Lirong's house where we just basically nua-ed at her entertainment room and eat like pigs D:
FML still hahaha cos 3 of us ate 4 pizzas leh. kinda.
HOMG we watched The Emperor's New Groove courtesy of our pirate Hidaya first.

Check out all that food hahaha we are girls leh! Orz

I needed to take this hahaha behind the scenes of Lirong's Instagramming!

Presents for gift exchange as our tradition :D

After our gift exchange :)

Lirong's basement doesn't have any reception so we were really cut off from the world while we were down there.
then when we emerged from there, everyone was really anti-social and starting tweeting or checking Instagram LOL.
quite funny hahaha had to literally drag everyone back down to watch the next movie (Pitch Perfect).
went home after that :D
thanks Juyin for the gift hahahaha!
actually I was suppose to take Lirong's gift but she said I have it already so reshuffle the numbers again LOL oops :P
not my fault I have too many nail polishes abit obsessed and too over
went home to watch the SBS Gayo Daejun 2012 livestream :D
so many biases it was good for my eyes ;)
cleared my makeup collection, no wait actually more of like trying to find a place for my new stuff among my make up.
opened the Jill Stuart Stealing Heart Collection cos I wanted to throw the box away lol.
SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!

Box with all the items inside.

What was inside

I'm gonna try and use this or my new Chanel for my make-up tomorrow night.
it's so fast la, 2012 is really coming to an end already.
may 2013 be kind to me!
hope everyone have an awesome festive season and to those starting school already, mugstrong!
to those working people like me, the next public holiday is CNY. just saying. heh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...