Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jammin' my pants off

hello *wipes off cobwebs* long time no see dear old blog hahah!
not much updates recently cos my social life is still zilch #blamework
heading off to Bali this coming Friday for my Indo cousin's wedding till Monday and still emo-ing over not being able to go for New Evolution Tour.
HAIX.
anw, new nail polishes!
went to *SCAPE Underground to get my weekly dose of nail polish with my mum in tow (actually it's a conspiracy to make her pay for all my purchases muahahaha! I'm kidding really where got so yao shiu)
and... came home with some from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil collection.
so NOTW was Def Defying as the base with Whirled Away over it.
pretty awesome! totally in love with the green colour even though I hate green (ironic cos I'm wearing my green hoodie from AE right now in the office.


met up with Eelin & Alan for dinner last Monday and we went to Bangkok Jam at Wheelock Place.
colleague recommended it to me so since no one had any idea where to go makan in town, we settled for that place :D

 
Menu

Coasters

I had the Olive Fried Rice with Thai Milk Tea!
quite yummy, altho abit jelak if you eat it alone on its own cos that's what I did and I was like.. nomming on the chicken wings we ordered as sides quite frequently.
I really liked the cashew nuts they fried it with! YUMMY!

Olive Fried Rice

Chicken Wings

Eelin's Seafood Tom Yum Noodles

Alan's Green Curry Chicken Rice

it was a nice meal, catching up and after that we had to walk all around bloody Orchard Road cos Alanie wanted to buy Strawberry Kit Kat wtf for his SP.
Eelin and I were kp-ing the entire time (LOL!) wondering why we never got such good things from him despite being friends for so long hahahhaha!
last Friday was SMTown in SG and we went in the end >_<
Jace, Sinhui & I finally caved in on Thursday night and bought tickets off other people.
they were all complimentary tickets D: boohooooooo. heartpain but DONGHAE IS LOVE.
I was quite tired on Friday cos Thursday night after work went to City Plaza with my colleague to have dinner and to collect my bag + buy my sandals & shoes haha.
I think I converted her into a City Plaza person already lol.
so I was saying, uber tired then after City Plaza went home to search for tickets online.
found them and the next day I asked to leave work early hahaha.
made the bf come pick me up at work and send me down to the floating platform.
thank you bff & Juyin's sis for queuing up and buying the merchandise for me :)
waited for Jace to arrive then we went in.
uber scared it was gonna rain cats and dogs and they'd cancel the concert but heng ah, it stopped in time and started at around 7 plus.

 
Laura was still stuck on a cab then

 
Before the concert started
 
Sky was dark already and this is Kangta btw lolol if you can see la.

Sea of Sapphire Pearl Blue, Super Junior's official color at the seated area

Mosh pit

it was such a YOLO moment cos such a last minute decision to go. 
Sinhui was like seated together with Wanjun at another place and I was with Jace & Laura cos we couldn't get tix together.
PLUS IT STARTED TO RAIN SUPER HEAVILY TOWARDS THE END AND THERE WAS LIGHTING AND THUNDER T.T
totally got soaked to the core and freezing as the artistes sang.
I jived to Sexy, Free & Single in my poncho while under an umbrella hahahha.
totally D:

After the concert ended

SMTOWN Live in Singapore :)

was I glad I went? hmmmm... not so actually.
hated the venue. organiser could have gotten a better venue ( I mean, monsoon season, in an outdoor area? WTF?) plus the bad management of... everything la.
I'm lucky I had friends who queued and got the merch for me but I really pity those who didn't get :(
and why no SHINee fans + trading cards!?
and your lousy translator!!!! /waves fist/
I could understand what the artistes were saying even before she said anything lor.
horrible translator!!
but forever sucked into this vicious cycle of crap organiser but will still buy cos I love my idols alot BIG SIGH.
anw, my growing SM Town fans! :)


cya when I get back from Bali! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...