Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oppa Army Style

please pardon my stupid title.
I just ran out of ideas of what to name this entry hahaha!
so... why army style? cos Lee Teuk has reported for duty :(

My oppa :)

he looks so friggin cute in the pics :D
I was at work when he went in and I really felt like tearing but I was at the airport having lunch with my colleagues at Pizza Hut and it would just be plain weird if I started bawling my eyes out la.

Why you so cute? *squishes him*

We are Super Juni-or!

all members came to send him off except Siwon who had a drama filming and I was like T.T T.T the entire time LOLOLOL!
just saw this pic of him online.
be safe & happy oppa! :)

Come back soon Teukie oppa! :)

met Sinhui & Jace for dinner at Tanjong Pagar for korean food cos I haven't had any in ages.
we went to Superstar K cos Jace tried the food here before.

Superstar K
75 Tanjong Pagar Rd
Singapore 088496
6224 0504

We ordered the Sliced Pork BBQ and the Salted Pork Neck Meat

Quite spacious the area

I want to say that... charcoal grilled samgyupsal is more delish than the convection ones!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK!!


We ordered Hite and Cass beer to share

All of these.. FREE DE :D

Each of us had one of these

I really liked the egg so much we ordered another one.
best thing was... all free hahah!
I love how the koreans give their ban chan so generously! :P

We ordered a Seafood pajeon to share too xD

 
Cooking the Sliced Pork Meat

Grilling in progress haha

Cutting into smaller pieces

It was yummeh!!!!!!!! I love my samgyupsal.
if possible I wanna migrate to Korea right now lol and die in samgyupsal + kimchi heaven..
next up is the pork neck meat and the staff changed the grill.


Ta-dah!

it was an awesome meal with awesome company hahaha!
or maybe I've just been too deprived of Korean food so quite some time.
me and my stupid sashimi cravings!!! grrrrrrrr.
so this place is open till damn late at night so you know where to go for supper next time!
after that we went Tom n Toms Coffee for.... after meal snacking.

 
This is the Apple and Cinnamon Thick Toast with Whipped Cream!!

Hahahah I have a habit of taking people taking pics of food. It's quite hilarious actually :P

#chingus


headed to KL over the weekend due to the bf's problems.
was really in need of a getaway from work and the horrible times I spend sitting at the desk typing aimlessly hahahaha!
took the half-day off in lieu and left at noon-time on Friday to head to the airport.
met the bf there and we had a light snack (sushi) while I bought a MAC nail polish at duty free hahahaha!
reached KL at around 4 plus and we had Marry Brown's at LCCT which was horrible cos everywhere were flies as big as a bug flying around wtf.
we took the KLIA transit and waited a good 25 mins on the shuttle bus before reaching Salak Tinggi train station only to find the train faulty and we waited another good 25 mins OTL


Bf has bad selca skills >:(

The train that was working... on the other side  D:


took the monorail after reaching KL Sentral and it was raining and we were wet and tired.
so can you imagine how I felt having to squeeze on the bloody monorail during peak hour?! :(
we stayed at Furama Bukit Bintang this time round cos my colleague recommended me to this fairly new hotel.
we got upgraded to the suite so can you imagine how I felt then!? /thank God/

Home for the next 2 night

The sitting area



Bedroom + Toilet

Setting up the wired internet

went out to dinner at Berjaya Times Square cos it was around 8pm by then and we settled for Absolute Thai for dinner.
Berjaya Times Square is just a 5-10 minute walk away from the hotel so easy peasy!!


 
Dinner!

headed back after that cos mad tired by then and I went to bed asap after showering!
next day woke up ard 9-ish for breakfast at the hotel.



Food wasn't as fantastic as I hoped but since it's free why not right hahahahah!
went back to rest and digest our food by watching Ice Age on the tv then went to swim but... water was too cold so we went up.
I know right >_<
we went to Pavillion after that via the monorail and had Nando's for lunch :D
cheap and yummy chicken! I LIKE!


shopped or rather, window browsed at Pavillion cos nothing caught our eye.
walked out with a lipstick from MAC only cos I had already wanted to buy it in SG leh.
went to Sephora opposite and the bf had a ball of time playing in there with the little beady thingys hahahha.
irritating much lor lol.
then we went to H&M at Lot 10 and still walked out empty handed despite everyone coming out with bags full of clothes.
WHY KL,WHY!? WHY I NO HAVE ANYTHING TO BUY PFFFFFFT.
so we went to have Haagen Daz cos we were tired.
see la, old and have nth to buy FOL pls.


after having our taste like crap brownie and cold lava cake, we went back to Berjaya Times Square to shop!!!
and.... I went back with 1 dress for RM35.
like forced myself to kinda head home with an item in order to not go home empty handed  booooo.
ta-baoed KFC cos bf wanted to go back and watch the Arsenal VS Man Utd match and we watched it in the comfort of our awesome suite wohooooooo.

I had the chicken rice set

Bf's double down and cheesy potato wedges.

I concussed after watching the match or rather, fell asleep a little bit after half-time and just KO-ed till the next morning.
we woke up ard 9-ish and had our breakfast and took a cab down to KLCC cos we initially wanted to take the complimentary shuttle service but they didn't let us take our luggage on it _|_
went to change some money first cos no $ liao hahah then we went to Aquaria at KLCC.
my first time there too hahah cos I don't really fancy doing such touristy stuff in Msia I mean it's like.... so near la from home.
but thought it'd be nice instead of staring at bags/shoes/clothes that didn't appeal to me hahaha.
cheap too hahah! my tix was student discounted and cost RM30 only while the stupid bf didn't bring his student pass so too bad for him he had to pay full price at RM45.
they have live piranhas!

Will you eat me alive? O.O

Piranha

Some... fish

Uber huge ass rat

I hate lizards. But look at how humongous this one is D:

Making friends with the marine animals hahahahahah xD

In the tunnel thingy

His face quite ugly FHL

Left one is fake human, right pic real human ahhaha!



you know we were damn yao shiu the entire time there.
all we could think of was "whoa, huge ass sambal stingray" or "shark's fin!!!" or "FOOOOOOOD" 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH i'm just kidding luh.
it's a joke ok hahahah.
I really know about conservation (I'm a frigging science graduate!) and I really care about the wildlife #loveourwildlife #cleanandgreen



ok so anw after the Aquaria we went to catch Skyfall for RM10 per pax at the theatres (homg so cheap that's like friggin SGD$4 on a weekend!!!!) before heading to the airport and coming back home.
all in all, awesome trip but expensive hahahah!
going to Bali at the end of the month for the long lost cousin's wedding.
I hope we don't have awkward moments there #hateawkwardmoments
leaving you with a story of how Paula (yes,me) dropped her cupcake at work D:



Twelve Cupcakes opened an outlet at Changi City Point which is at my workplace and 1 day I decided to get ONE Salted Caramel Cupcake for $3.50 cos I hadn't tried it before.
kept the bloody thing intact on my desk till ard 5-ish when I tried to open the packaging and take it out to consume it.
and for some stupid reason my fingers turned buttery and the cupcake fell from my fingers, frosting head down, onto my pants and bounced off onto the floor before landing frosting smack down onto the floor.
and that was how my colleague laughed at me for the rest of the time till we knocked off from work and she continued laughing at me at home to herself #judged
was so frigging pissed off at myself and I complained to the bf about my lost cupcake and the bloody frosting.
btw I did scrape off the frosting and eat the cupcake la, the floury part only FML.
so I paid $3.50 for flour nia FML.
and then the bf came home with 2 boxes of Twelve Cupcakes for me :)
heehee. ok end of cupcake horrors kthxbye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...