Friday, February 25, 2011

Secret Garden



This is my most favourite scene from Secret Garden :)
i just finished watching the entire series and yes,fast-forwarding at the boring parts lol.
cos i totally cheated and read the synopsis finish before hand lol!
BUT! this show has made me like Hyun Bin alot ^^
spent the entire day rushing the show cos i didn't want it to hang there non-stop like how Mary Stayed Out All Night is for me.
that show is like -.-"
i'm thinking to give up watching it cos i read the synopsis finish long ago and it's not that fantastic.
the plot i mean xD actors and actresses are awesome! :D
yup i think i will watch It's Ok Daddy's Girl during my next break wahahaha!
shall go and attempt to clean my room/do the laundry/do lab report/plan Korea trip.
either one la hahaha.
going for Karen's daughter's 1st month celebration tmr with the rest.
shall take many many pics :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...