Sunday, February 13, 2011

Online Shopping FTW

i'm still up at this hour because i want to attempt to do work.
note the word attempt LOL!
masking my face now and listening to SHINee is making me emo!
V'day is coming and date is enjoying life in japan now.
gahhhhh. so depressed i went shopping today with my mum! :D
i bought like $90+ worth of mags and books altho i think at least $50 was due to my cousin's diary of a wimpy kid books.
mum bought 3 for him la.
actually,that series is damn stupid but nice to read la!
i can see how kids really like it la.
anw i went uniqlo today cos i wanted to kpo abt the Big Bang shirts.
then i saw the T.O.P design and i wanted to get it even tho i am not a huge fan of theirs.
BUT IT DIDN'T COME IN MY SIZE AT THE ION OUTLET FML.



it's the one in black btw. just that i bought the white one cos all OOS liao >.<
yeah so i went to the outlet at 313@somerset to try my luck hahaha!
AND I GOT IT WOHOO! :D like the last piece la so i just bought it haha!
mum says the taeyang one is quite nice and i kinda like the G-Dragon one too but all gone with the wind *poof*
i just received my Skin79 BB cream today! so happy cos the stupid thing was suppose to arrive ages ago but somehow despite me asking the seller about my tracking no. he/she didn't reply me.
yeah but yay got the item le :D happy! gonna use the item tmr hahah~
found a new hobby and that is watching 女人我最大 on youtube hahaha!
omg damn fun la the show! now i wanna migrate to taiwan cos all their cosmetics are daebak!
bf still stuck in japan but i'm itching to get this kanebo coffret d'or palette that looked so darn good on the girl.
perhaps i shall search tw auctions again xD
oh and i wanna go onto ebay later to find the urban decay primer potion!
lol if you have no idea what i'm talking abt you can go google them.
i have a sudden urge to go and take pics of my make-up stuff.
i must say that i'm a sucker for all things cute and nice but i cannot put on fantastic make-up for nuts la.
basic one still can but needa take damn long to draw the stuff on.
anw,maybe i shall put some on tmr for the outing at aunt's house + gan tie's reunion dinner! :D
shall try and wake up earlier hahahahaha!
jace always scolds me for buying so much make-up and not putting them.
perhaps i will go search for the palettes on youtube tmr.
now you understand why i saw youtube is my best friend?!
it has EVERYTHING.
ok,i shall go back and start on my work haha!
donghae's new SJM teaser pic is damn nice!
can't wait for the new album :D
perhaps i shall buy it this time round if they have nice songs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...