Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Happy CNY to everyone! :D

Hello everyone! :D
CNY hols have officially ended and life still sux to the max.
I am feeling really way up to my head with school,school and more school! *growls*
Had a really quiet CNY this year because bf wasn't here.
The weekend before CNY was SS3 Singapore :D :D :D :D
My loves were all awesome!
Really horrible week the one I had before CNY.
Rushing lab reports are really very sickening la.
Was rushing Spec 1 report for Friday's lab and I was going back SP that day for Polymer Night.
Uber tiring T.T
Went back SP for a supposed talk abt NUS but because everything was overrun,I let Ivan do all the talking wahahahaha!
Great night too cos of the free food & company!
Saw so many old friends there~!
Oh and I FaceTimed marce in SP so he could see and stuff and let him talk to his classmates too la.


Belle,Jasmin & Alan



2 polaroids for the day (:


Yeah the very next day was SS3 Day 1! :D
Didn't go to the airport to fetch because they would just walk via the VIP exit so no point la.
Plus school was being a bitch too.
Poor Teukie & Heechul oppas got into an accident on the ECP la.
Fangirls are scary! More on that later T.T
So anyhow met Sinhui & Stella at Indoor Stadium and somehow our intention was just to buy the official merchandise.
I've been drooling for the merchandise for so long!
Pity the fan wasn't available but nvm la D:
Yeah over lunch Sinhui and I got tempted by the cheap moshpit tickets people were selling online and after several attempts we managed to get tix at $100 each! :D
Altho the person who sold it to us got it for FOC :X *karma will come*
So that day we went for the concert,1st time in mosh pit,so scary!
HAHAHAHAHA. We were like wearing insoles to boost our height but still the same la and can see clearly but it would have been better if we had seats la.
Feet were hurting like mad after the concert and my iPhone almost drowned in the rainwater.
Yes,it was during the season of never-ending rain in SG.
I highly believe we've hit our quota for rainfall for the 1st half of 2011 and it was only the end of January.
Pictures!


Merchandise booth set up ^^



Tickets for the mosh pit!



With teukie oppa!



Sinhui with minnie & kyuuuuu



Us in the moshpit



Angel flying in the air



Angel descended xD



Me and <3's poster hahahaaha!


Yes,every Super Show at the moshpit they will have their posters lining the entrance/exit to the moshpit.
We saw it in KL last year so this year die die must take!
Didn't manage to take one of my deartest Hyukjae but nevermind la.
DONGHAEEEEEEEEEE *screams* LOL
Went home to grandma's house at Chinatown to sleep cos my mum made me go queue for bak kwa like every year la.
So woke up uber early and went to queue for 3 hrs and half for the stupid bak kwa.
I've polished off at least 200g of them during dinner one day at grandma's house cos even tho the oil is revolting,I queue 3 hrs plus for it I better jolly well eat man!
2nd show of SS3 after that!
Felt really awful already,perhaps from the lack of sleep + the getting drenched in the rain so was running a temperature at the concert.
But Donghae gave me strength to get through the concert! *loves*
HAHAHAHAHAHA. And FYI fangirls are freaking scary.
They were like piling on top of us machiam we were sandwiches just to get near to the Suju members.
And some stupid girl threw her towel straight at poor Eunhyuk's face while he was at our side singing so seriously.
Seriously,no brains la people! You love your idols you do not terrorize them pls!
Heechul was damn scared when everyone swarmed to the front and thrusting polaroids in his face in the hope that he'd selca with them.
I remember seeing Kyu's hand almost being severed off by crazy fangirls on the 1st night.
It's like hold then let go la people. You'll just make them have an even worse impression of fans. Sigh.


Bak kwa and all the fat :/



Tickets!



Sinhui,Jace & me


Anw,the concert ended and I felt really much more worse :(
Sinhui and Jace both had bruises from the concert becos of all the pushing.
See,fangirls are scary! Esp when they can climb on people literally D:


Why are you so hot & cute T.T



Angel :)


Pics from respective owners from Twitter!
They don't belong to me FYI!
Yup yup that night after dinner I came home and collapsed in exhaustion and skipped school the next day.
Visited the doctor and it was a viral infection.
Weather sucked cos it was still raining non-stop.
Rain finally stopped on Tuesday!
I didn't go for Spec 1 lecture cos was too busy rushing for the Anat lab report the night before so I just went to school for bahasa indo class at 4pm.
I want to tell the story of the lost polaroid lol!


This is the lost polaroid


I took it during our 1st bahasa indo class and she lost it!
LOL! Like it just disappeared and never appeared la.
She was quite upset but may whoever found it not do anything sinister pls!
It's quite freaky :x
So we took a 2nd polaroid that day and I'm glad to report that it's still in Hidaya's possession lol! I just saw it ytd in sch.


2nd polaroid!


I went to meet Rachelle and Nigel for dinner at 313 Somerset cos I missed the dinner on Sat due to SS3!
We had ramennnnnn :D


Tonkatsu Ramen


Super shiok! Everyone go try!
It's near the mrt entrance and beside the italian restaurant on level 1.
Quite sad to see Rachelle fly off to Aussie so fast la :(
We went to send her off the next day at the airport.
Ahhhh June come quickly so we can see each other again!
I went to visit bf's guardian to bai nian with Trevor and Kelvin this year!
We FaceTimed bf too and his guardian managed to talk to him and his family members too :D
Yeah then CNY was the next day la.
Usual visiting la,both grandparents house and all then it ended.
My mum's cousin brought her 4 month old son and he's so darn cute!


Auntie's kid,Samuel


I played with her elder daughter who is like only 21 months.
She was so obsessed with my grandmother's radio la and cannot really speak la.
But really damn cute!
My maternal instincts were like all kicking in and all hahahahaha.
Everyone's giving birth now la. 2 of my friends just gave birth and found out that 1 of my seniors have a kid now too omg.
And I'm still stuck in sch :x What is this man.
Bf deserted me and went to Korea for CNY and this was what he sent me while he was at Dongdaemun.


Check out all the ribbons! *drools*



What bf bought for me


I wanna go Korea too :(
Someone sponser me some tickets to go there pls. Sigh.
Ok,this post is getting draggy ahhahaha and I'm hungry!
Ending of with the pic that stupid bf sent me,pic of me and my new hair colour just after I finished dyeing it and polaroids of my centuar freshies!
Took the polaroids during our dinner at Seoul Garden!


ROFLMAO!



New hair colour!



Polaroids with my centaur freshies ^^


Oh yeah,bf bought this in Korea.
ROFLMAO! Didn't know they manufactured Angry Birds clothing now.
I want one with the black bird that detonates itself! Bf says I should be the pig wth -.-"


Angry Birds! *flies*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...