Thursday, March 19, 2009

PMS-ing

i'm feeling so pms-sy now.
ugh!
my arms are totally aching from last night's wii session with nigel,rachelle and marce.
omg f-ing painful la!
stayed till like 12mn at rach's place and then went home.
took my old com + ipod speakers from marce place and cabbed home.
totally badmooding cos i caught a cold last night and lack of sleep.
plus i was sleeping happily in my bed then mum came to wake me up for lunch -.-"
blatantly forced me to go downstairs to buy lunch!
anw wii's like really fun!
we kept playing ravin rabbids la.
f-ing funny la lol!
haven't exercised in ages thus the ache in my arms la shit.
still gonna force marce to bring his wii back from taiwan :D
booked my 1st driving lesson for next week.
yes,felt so accomplished la.
i booked the HK hotel alr for sinhui and me as well hehehe.
now to tackle my room.
wanted to do so today but feeling damn cranky.
kept snapping at everyone that has spoken to me today.
be it marce or my mum or whoever la.
even the bangla below irks me cos of that perpetual drilling he is causing.
damn noisy la.
i hate upgrading!
someone move me to someplace where i can have my own space and my own room.
RARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...