Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New computer,a new lease of life

i finally got my new compaq desktop up and running and totally in love with it.
thanks to marce,si rong & nigel for helping me to do up the com.
i'm a complete tech idiot as seeing how i had to drag engchua to buy a psp with me cos i darn scared i'd get scammed.
yeah i had to drag marce + the class guys through the IT fair to determine for me which is a good com.
i gave up on the HP one cos it was out of stock so we got the compaq one instead.
it's relative good,quad processor + 4GB ram + 22" monitor & 500GB HD.
wohoo! i had a rad time playing pet society cos it's uber fast now.
NO MORE laggy racing hurdles!
and no more hanging of IE cos it's just plain lousy hahaha.
my old com i mean.
met marce in town after going to recruit express.
nope,still no job so yeah. jobless :( boo.
met nigel at kino after that and we went to sim lim cos marce wanted to get more PS3 games.
blew $155 on 2 new games and we headed to bugis to meet si rong to makan at MoF.
uber delish stone fried rice.
i almost died and went to food paradise!
they all came over to my place to help me set up my new com and to get the old one over to si rong's hse to reformat for my cousin.
but anw now that the com is up and running,i'm totally in love with my com haha!
big screen my love <3
results out alr btw.
did ok but not as i expected.
meaning there was this module's grades which kinda irked me la.
my goal of upping the cumu gpa went cui in that instant LOL!
alright,bath time.
tmr gg for tuition before gg over to rachelle's hse to play nintendo wii!
WHEE~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...