Monday, March 16, 2009

Jobless and out

rarhhhhhs yes,still jobless.
nothing much lately except been going down to help my mum's friend work at OG.
HAHA yes tak glam i know,but i need the money.
so yeah it's quite interesting to work there.
cos in the few times i've worked there i've seen:

1. a bapok. a manly one that dresses like a girl. shehe can walk in 4 inch high heels yet i, a female, cannot do so without whining about the pain in my feet after 2 hours.

2. sugar daddies. yes,singaporean men with women from you-know-where. it's chinatown for god's sake! they have no qualms about spending hundred over dollars for stupid bags/wallets and yet they do not even want to contribute to their own families' expenditure. weird huh?

3. old aunties. loads of them. omg it's like -.-"

retail is darn tiring cos there's nowhere you can sit and you have to be standing all at one go for 8 hours.
good thing for me is that mum can just come down any moment to acc me to pass the time.
it's uber boring when there are no customers!
mum's friend is really nice cos she upped my pay ytd hahaha XD
marce says it's still darn little but to me i'm contented la.
in such an economy when ppl like us diploma grads (hahah no cert yet tho!) carn even get a job,we shld all be thankful for anything that lands on our laps.
speaking of which,I SAW TAN YY WITH HIS WIFE AT OG!
yes totally cldn't recognise him cos he lost the shanghai tan hair and chose to adopt a floppy fringe.
but by the way he walked,can tell it's him la lol.
i was hiding behind the counter when i saw him but obv he din rec me :D
yeah now still got nothing to do at home except to scour the web for more temp jobs.
sent in so many resumes i think the people must be like 'this paula is damn annoying la. sent in another resume!'
like damn sai la,send so many in oso bo reply.
i used 2 diff copies: the simple and bare CV and the CSW one hahaha!
that one got more content so yeah,just sent it in la.
maybe can up my chances of landing a job.
i still have so many things not done yet rarh!

to do list:

1. get a temp job to fit in all my tuition schedules. so that means must get some admin job.

2. clean my room! it still resembles a tsunami zone. i cannot see the floor in front of me :(

3. clear out my wardrobe. overflowing as usual. must get rid of all of them! maybe sell to karang guni man oso not bad.

4. start my driving lessons. YES! haven't started. these few days feeling damn lazy to go and call the instructor la. i asked benjy for his instructor's contact lol! he passed on 2nd try so maybe i got chance la :D

5. bake bake bake! wohoo~ so many new reciepes to try out. maybe one day i'll scam my mum to the supermarket and buy everything at one go. saves me from forking out my own cash hehe.

6. fix up my new com. i love my new com! it's big and fast. unlike my antique one. grahs. shall go and update it for my stupid cousin and give it to him at grandma hse cos she sponsered my com (: got it from the IT fair on friday like damn last minute. yes,squeezed with all the assholes who have no qualms on stomping on my toes or pushing me with their fat arms. damn irritated but nevertheless,marce helped me carried it home. having a bf is so convenient! pls dun tell him hahah.

last friday brunch with classmates at MS swensen's before watching marley & me.
i miss those twits la!
esp post chicken pox huat jin lol.
he's so retarded pls!

Huat Jin: "Wah! Marley so pretty arh (points to Jennifer Aniston)"

like -.-" u know?
but that's the fun of going to school.
it hasn't begun but once all of them start going to NS and we all head to uni or whereever that's it liao.
i hope we can go out more often like these.
maybe we should try out alan's crazy ideas.
i honestly don't mind,just let me know beforehand what to do okay.
anw the movie was damn good,everyone go watch.
and yes if you read alan's blog,i cried la k.
damn malu i was trying to hide it cos i was stuck sitting between alan and linus.
but that alan knew la LOL!
maybe he got training from watching with me a leap of love.
marce has gotten his new PS3 :D
i went over ytd after work to play hahaha.
quite fun la :D machiam psp liddat seh.
alrighty,gonna go out with mum alr.
bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...