Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lost my Left side

firstly,just wanted to give a shout-out to Eelin.
take care woman! you scared the shit outta me when you told me you got hospitalised while i was happily thinking you were in taiwan holidaying.
(: hang in there! don't come on sunday if you're not up to it.
anw these few days damn unlucky la.
went for NUS Material Science & Engineering admission interview yesterday.
slept late the night before,preparing my portfolio at sinhui's suggestion.
so dressed up in formal wear and trudged to NUs.
arrived too early so i sat at the bus stop to rot.
totally nervous but met some SP ppl from DCHE so we chatted.
interview was so fucked up.
heard from sloth before that this dept is darn difficult to get in even for A level students.
you need 4 As just to enter la.
so i wasn't really keeping my hopes high but still,after going in it totally shocked me.
not gonna reveal what they asked lest i get sued or smth la hahah!
ask me on MSN if you want to know.
let's just say they weren't very nice to poly students.
yeah after that met ys to chat and marce to makan cos his itp at imre there.
went to grandma hse to rot before tuition after that.
ytd on the way home the bus broke down.
(i'm veering back to the unlucky part k haha!)
and today while chasing the bus to go ubi for driving,my earpiece got stuck at the bus stop pole.
AND THE LEFT EAR CAME OUT :(
darn suay la.
so now my iPod is earpiece-less cos of my eagerness to get to driving on time.
double boo la.
but driving was fun today cos i learned new stuff: reverse + u-turn.
ok la,if you have ur license alr,just skip this part hahah!
had my lane cut again as usual by taxi drivers.
oh and i managed to stall the car once only :D
like wat's so good abt that rite? but averagely i stall it 3 times.
hopefully next lesson i can just go through it w/o stalling at all hahaha!
i stalled it while reversing.
it's quite an exp to reverse COS I'M SO SHORT I CANNOT SEE THE BACK AT ALL :(
shuting if you're reading this,jiayou if u're learning to drive soon k!
i feel your pain :(
marce keeps asking me to tell my instructor to teach me parking.
i think i'll just tackle the easier parts 1st la >.<
okie dokie,gonna go and deliver my old com to grandma hse for the bratty cousin.
tuition later at nite.
peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...