Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rocky Road 'brownies'



i wanna get thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
LOL so retarded,but yeah i wanna get this soon (:
saw this at the IT fair the other time then wanted to get but pursestrings abit tight la :(
nvm,save for it :D
i've officially succeeded in becoming a 宅女!
阿宅~ LOL! -makes the 阿宅 sign-
ok,dun understand,just watch BBT la.
yes,how have i done so to become a 宅女?
well,not the lack of social life but more of a lazy mindset.
so yeah bummed away my entire weekend at home.
well,80% of it la except for sat evening where i went to meet jiaen (:
nana even ask me on friday how come i never go out.
2 words: plain lazy. plus no ka-ching!
pay doesn't come in till next week~
suppose to go for EG photo taking session today at leisure park.
BUT no sH,go oso no fun la. and still must spend $50 to redeem the damn coupon.
just not worth it la.
my mum told me this when i told her abt how i gave up a once in a lifetime opportunity to realise my dream of taking a pic with my beloved ahdi:
"girl,you've grown up alr. good for you that you noe wat is right and wrong."
then i thought to myself "it's just no dough only plus i was being damn lazy if not i would go there asap liao."
but she need not noe the truth (:
ahhhhh pics time!
attended this showcase by levi's at vivo with jiaen.


jiaen and me


free goodies! :D i ka-po 2 of them back. inside got 1 copper dog tag+notebook+vouchers+shiseido items.


all the models


project runway not? LOL.

yeah,lewis was suppose to join us but he pangseh! LOL!
nvm next week qiao him for alot of treats with jiaen.
he owes me alot cos i've been calling him every morning lor.
just to wake him up.
in future if i am jobless i will open my own "morning call agency".
with enuf practice from ppl like eelin and lewis,i think i can bring in big bucks considering how tardy ppl are these days.
yours truly not spared at times as well >.<
i've been BBT-ing all day long since friday la.
catch up on 6 weeks worth of BBT.
i did it! :D
even managed to squeeze in nalipa and wahsm as well.
damn shiok hahaha. next week pia coffee prince~


i baked this today!

it's rocky road brownies with mini M&Ms.
yummy? hahahah. cos the whole family's prone to diabetes so the thing din turn out sweet at all considering dad's bringing all these to work tmr.
saved some for my tuition student tmr as well.
i had a bite of it myself and i'd say it was so-so for my 1st try la.
but will work on it (:
sorry zhiwei and nana,no share for you guys hahahaha.
if you stay nearby or i'm meeting you tmr then ok but..oh wells (:
didn't want to make smth big in quantity cos no el here to be guinea pigtaster la.
LOL! el,come back i make cheesecake for you ok? ^^
alrights,shall head off to bed la.
tmr another week of work.
alvin and sali on morning shift with the oh so delightful ym who keeps me occupied by playing the insulting game with me hahaha.
ahhhh shall "enjoy" my 2nd last week of ITP.
have to figure out wat to give them next week as farewell gifts soon.
QINJIE! time to hit ikea or spotlight? contact me haha.
nites all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...