Tuesday, March 18, 2008

China Doll

i.hate.hairstylists.
hate them to the core!
ASSHOLES! my glorious mane has sufferend once again under the scissors of disgusting hairstylists who refuse to listen to their customers' requirements.
yes,kiku,a re-enactment of tom at sandstorm snipping my fringe off to form a china doll-esque broom across my forehead has happened.
this time,it's also at a monsoon outlet.
PLUS! he had long and SHARP fingernails.
and i thought it was a good thing to switch to jaren and leave tom for good.
eeurgh. my face has additional scratches la. kns.
ahhhh yes,you may wonder,why would pau undergo the scissors at the hands of this unknown hairstylist.
BECOS JAREN,MY USUAL STYLIST,HAS CHICKEN POX DAMMIT!
and i needed a haircut badly cos it was getting messy and thick la.
cannot wait till jaren returns cos that will take 2 weeks man.
so there i was bemoaning just ytd that i hope nth untoward happens to my hair.
was just telling ym as well how difficult can it be to just simply follow the previous style and just trim dammit.
but no,he just had to insist he's a different person from jaren!
that each person's cutting direction was unique.
(no you aren't you idiot. u look like some guy from bugis/far east in ur skinny jeans and kiam pak face)
so yes,off my hair went and now i look like a china doll once again.
beng-like hairstylist even went like this after he saw the look of horror on my face.
"see so cute. different marh. like yang cheng ling ren yi men liddat."
i simply glared at him with no response.
oh the horror. thank god the bf approves if not...
-digs hole and covers self to hide till dec 2010-
gahhhhhhh. i got no face to show liao la.
i shall wear a face mask to work tmr and pray no one recognises me.
oh and threadless has a sale :D
retail therapy never fails to boost my spirits!
pls mourn the loss of my hair.
and lack of a proper fringe.
sooner or later,i carn see ppl anymore cos the fringe will cover my eyes.
that's the reason why i hate the china doll fringe la.
curses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...