Sunday, March 09, 2008

iPod Classic!

omg so happy! i finally got my new iPod classic 80GB :D
on the other hand,not very happy cos i'm officially $388 lesser.
SOBS HORRIBLY.
mum says she'll pay me back by installment.
I'LL NEVER GET IT BACK PLS.
she just returned me cash she owed me since last year.
and i mean like..... since november.
it was less than $100 -.-
so yeah officially sadded that my ka-ching has flown away.
went to IT fair after my tuition today with dad and bro.
it was human sardine-ish packed la.
had to endure whiffs of horrible BO cos somehow singaporeans upgraded and morphed into tall-like humans.
unless i'm short la.
so nevertheless,was tempted to buy a photo printer.
hey,u never noe when it'll come in handy.
want to combine $$ forces with the bro liao but realised we were both broke.
him cos he has to get a laptop for sch soon.
me cos i just blew close to 400 bucks on an iPod.
I NEED A FAST WAY TO EARN CASH GAHHHHHHHHHH.
maybe it's time to scout for part time job again when sch reopens hahaha.
cathay once more? then i'll have NO LIFE AGAIN.
i practically MIA my social life away cos i was working 2 jobs then.
oh wells,think think think pau!
ITP pay sucks la. pay more la u cheapos.
treat us like cheap labour lor. i've been reduced to a pokemon liao :(
oh wells,i've officially declared myself 宅女 for the rest of the month liao.
pls dun call me out anymore unless it's been decided that the spending budget is less than $10 ok?
LOL. i cannot afford this anymore dammit.
i must save for rainy days le.
I FORSEE MANY RAINY DAYS LIAO T.T
i've been reduced to halving my allowance so i can spree but 1 top is enuf to blow watever savings i decide to have for that week liao.
gahhhhhhhhh. hopeless liao.
shall go and delete my links or simply get addicted to youtube.
that's a better option LOL!
oh wells,shall go bathe and head off to bed.
tmr's another week of work once more.
week no. 5 ppl! be proud :D
we're ending this cheap labour soon!
and to eelin,cheer up (:
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...