Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Long update (:

hello everybody :D
sorry for the uber uber uber late updates.
it's been a LONG LONG 2 weeks odd since i've last updated.
well,2 weeks is a long time for alot of things to happen la!

1. edison chen admitted he took those pics and officially broke my heart cos it means gillian is......(insert word here) boo :( poor ah kiu. oh wells.

2. lydia sum passed away (god bless her soul) and the media's having a huge frenzy over her ex-husband and her daughter. i know cos i read my paper sometimes while waiting for the company transport to work. damn boring la itp. that's why must find some entertainment sometimes. edison info also from free my paper. HAHAHA. i sound so darn cheapo la.

3. mas selamat escaped did a 'toilet break' (refer to prison break) from a detention centre and now singapore is on high alert. belle and el,u're missing all the action back home la LOL. yeah so some terrorist escaped and CAUSED THE WHOLE BLOODY TUAS CHECKPOINT TO CLOG UP LIKE MAD. i'm irritated cos it means we have to get stuck in stupid jams since last thursday and reach JE mrt even later and reach home even later. ahhhh pffffft.

well,went out with nas,ben and jeff last sat.
ben came over to fix my com and btw hor,my itunes GG liao pls T.T
yes ben,after everything was fixed,i just tried to open itunes just now then like cannot sia. stupid viruses.


L! my love <3 (dunno no. what la but still... one of my favs =])

saw this when we went to catch fool's gold at the cathay.
powderful sia. my latest hangout is the cathay btw LOL.
watched kungfu dunk with minah and ed on that very thursday then sat go there again >.<
friday rotted at korean cos sH haven't return from HK and jace went to watch sodagreen.
LEAVE ME ALL ALONE WITH LISA KIM LA O.o
died of utter boredom watching coffee prince cos lisa kim switched off the subs.
bloody hell.
another week gone then start of another week.
LAST WEEK WAS HELL.
had tuition straight for 4 days la.
utterly died. thank god they fed me dinner la!
if not i think i'll faint or smth cos went there after itp.
my dark circles are permanently coloured under eyes.
any product that can remove my dark circles shall earn big bucks and hit the top selling item for the next 1000 years LOL!
monday had some meeting for the entire company.
got free buffet lunch :D yum!
cream puffs and eclairs! ate alot and grew damn fat :(


here's yee meng,one of the lab techs trying on my vest. he almost broke it T.T

itp's getting better la on acc that the witch ain't bad mooding.
i suspect she's in love or someone's chasing her la.
she went for a new haircut plus touch ups on her colour last week la.
UBER GOOD MOOD :D
but i'm still damn scared of her.
plus whenever she comes into the room,i jump.
and i mean literally T.T that's how freaked out i am of her :(
met minah for dinner on thursday and then met him and ed on friday for the leap years.
it's such a nice movie! everyone go watch :D
i'm dying to get my hands on the book but erh as usual,carn find it.
shall visit my local bookstore sometime soon.
when i have time to breathe or to myself la.
everything's so hectic nowadays!
we stayed out till 4am odd on friday la.
COS SOMEONE INSISTED ON WATCHING THE MOVIE.
so yeah,rotted at B&J's at the cathay again after eating at nihon mura.
see what i mean when i say it's my new hangout?
then went to watch the movie and i cried la.
but not as much as p.s. i love you so i am not a hum pau >.<
badmooded cos i was feeling damn tired and icky from no shower so cabbed home with minah(share cab,not he come my hse. LOL! unless i need a cockroach exterminator la.)
saturday out at vivo with jeff.


that idiot surprised me with this! so sweet rite? LOL. everyone dun tell my bf hahaha. it's damn damn damn pretty! thanks again paedo! LOL.


had dinner at marche. here's my rosti and ginger beer. YUM :D

i'm super duper broke cos we went shopping after that at vivo and i bought 2 tops,1 from FOX and 1 from Pull and Bear.
swear i'm gonna break my atm card into 2 but i don't have the heart to :(
all the movies are making me broke ppl! T.T
anw got my vday present from jeff! i love it man.
altho i'd so totally kill u for the letter the next time i meet u la.
received p.s. i love you (the book la) and 1 pau plushie.
hahah next time can buy me the bigger one :D
jk la. hahahaha XD
anw we caught juno after that and the show is nice!
so oscar-worthy. i so love ellen page now (:
yupp went home after supper at bakerzin then peng liao hahaha.
next day,class outing! sentosa :D
woke up late cos i was darn tired and my alarm snoozed all the way.
hahah sorry guys :P
so yeah had my breakfast while waiting for minah (he was even later than me)
stupid weather spoiled my plans for tanning cos it kept rain,stop,rain,stop.
grrrrrrrr. we sat at the bus shelter telling ghost stories while waiting for the rain to stop la hahaha.
SO FREAKY >.<
frisbee,dog and bone after that.
SISTERS FIGHT. lolx. it's qt funny la to see the twins run and fight.
there's nothing like sibling rivalry man.
sometimes i feel like kicking my bro in his balls when he pisses me off too haha.
we made frens with another grp then played capt ball.
my team lost :(
but qt happy i haven't lost my footwork la hahah.
used to play in pri and sec sch qt awhile leh.
then go poly liao all forget le LOL!
anw it started to rain then we just took pics and went to shower and zao go home.
PICTURES TIME :D


lilian and me on the sentosa tram


view of harbourfront from the tram. nice hor? BATAM~~~


huat and linus with qf hanging there. damn funny la this pic.


minah's obsence. x-rated ok hahaha. FLABBY MINAH!


huat taking me.


he take pics of me until this kind of pose liao -.-"


group pic! minah,lilian,litong,qifeng,linus,huatjin and pau!


another group pic.


we emo kia. hahahaha. damn stupid la this pic.


THE STUPID CLEAVAGE PIC. gahhhhhhhhhh. i hate you guys :(


group pic with the other group of ppl we played games with!


LOL another group pic (: this was taken after everyone showered. OUTSIDE THE TOILET >.<


waiting for the tram back to vivo.

i feel so violated la.
all allens/alans are plain evil la!
i still rmb allen asking me after app dinner last yr.
"omg paula! u show cleavage sia!"
then the other time eski bar outing afiq told me this.
"omg paula! i din noe u got boobs!"
i was wearing my tank top btw T.T
then on sunday,totally exposed T.T
i'm gonna go and dig a hole and hide myself till 3008.
SIGHS. oh wells,off to bed liao!
update soon k.
when i'm not too busy ruining my life or smth with itp haha.
totally falling sick now.
throat damn pain cos i keep snacking on the peanut butter biscuit at work.
PLUS,played in the rain on sunday.
GOOD GAME :(
cya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...