Saturday, April 25, 2009

Watery madness

wohoo! supposed to be quarantined at home cos of the sore eyes.
but,no can do.
went bugis & tuition today.
obv i avoided people like crazy,didn't even touch my eyes or anything.
still slightly swollen but i can see much clearer :D
the gel thingy the doctor gave me is like crap man.
i think the idea's to apply onto my eyeball but he told me to apply it inside my eyelid.
and yeah,it get spread all over my entire eye and i'd be momentarily blind for 15 secs till i blink everything away.
so instead of applying it on my eyeball and in the process may stab ownself's eye,i'm told to adopt this method.
pharmacists. pure genius.
nevertheless,had this really eeurgh veggie porridge that tutee's mum gave me.
it was so horrid i could have puked.
met marce at his place then watched 1 episode of BBF once more.
i'm catching up on my BBT that i've been missing due to stupid work.
am so glad i don't have to go in today.
albeit upset abt the loss of income,but still,really welcomed the break.
how to keep this up for another 10 weeks omfg.
june come quick so i can go bangkok and then july!
is LV cheaper in HK? everyone's toting their LVs as tho we're not living in a global financial crisis at tanjong pagar daily.
on an average,every 2 of out 5 women alighting at the mrt carries an LV bag.
and i carry a crumpler >.< rarhs,the world's so unfair.
tried to con dad into getting me an iPhone seeing how jubilant he was abt me getting into NUS.
nope instead received a text saying 'study hard and be grateful for what you have.'
so much for giving me a "prize" or so he says -.-"
oh wells,early tuition tmr.
so far,none infected by me yet.
hopefully,it stays that way.
i'm absolutely starving.
that veggie porridge is not doing anything to my empty intestine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...