Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gear One...off we go!

hello everybody!
midweek update from me :)
firstly,i am uberly tired and feeling fat cos i've been perpetually hungry.
it's never ending. totally.
almost a wonder how pregnant women cope huh?
shall ask karen that the next time i see her haha!
anw received my acceptance letter from NUS today.
and as usual,fretted over which university to choose.
dad was uberly happy,even more happier than me.
i honestly don't know la.
maybe i shall ask ard more often.
so if i do ask u,pls be nice and answer me back haha!
work has been mundane as always.
i'm beginning to settle into my work,it's as if the deadline of that 3 mths is getting nearer and nearer.
as always,my work attire is as good as pffft.
i really abhor office attire.
they make you look and feel fat and be totally unglam in them.
enough abt work.
caught 17 again with marce over the weekend.
it was great altho i still find zac efron abit eeyer.
my hse area's raining and there's this huge gust of wind blowing through.
i can hear all the flowers pots and all cracking cos they just got blown off the ledge.
kinda freaky cos it's so random.
alrighty,work tmr.
this is such a random post.
i carn wait for next week cos got public holiday :D
tmr driving.
bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...