Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sore Eyes to the max!

i feel like shit now.
everyday's going oh so wrong for me.
woke up with a swollen eye this morning but went to work despite me not being able to open my right eye and my vision was vastly reduced no thanks to the swelling.
walked in and the 1st thing the perm staff sitting beside me said to me was
"wah why your eye so red and swollen?"
then 10 minutes later,another perm staff from the opposite side of my table was like telling my colleague
"zaidah,why little girl(me) beside you her eye swollen?"
LIKE OMFG LA I WAS EXTREMELY DISCREET ABT IT COS I DIDN'T GO ARD PROCLAIMING THAT MY EYE WAS SWOLLEN AND SHE NOTICED!
so yeah,colleague was very worried it might be sore eyes so she told me to take half day off cos my right eye became marginally smaller as the clock ticked by and by the time 10am came around,it was non-existent.
and yes,my vision was greatly reduced once more.
went to the GP,expecting it to be some random eye infection but it's been diagnosed as sore eyes :(
oh wells,MC for 2 days so no work for me tmr! :D
the downside is no money liao la hahahha.
didn't go for driving today.
stupid instructor gg overseas this weekend and the next.
sian think the next time i go driving is the 2nd week of may liao.
confirm all forget le. shit.
decided to upload these pics taken ages ago.


handsome suit!



if look like this,always get the handsome suit!



so you can look like him! :D


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i hope marce doesn't kill me >.<
i'm happily playing my pet society on fb now :D
tmr no work wohoo!
went to the pet store at PS with marce cos we met for dinner at HK cafe.
saw this hamster trying to clean its fur by licking the hind leg then rubbing his armpit.
DAMN CUTE YET FUNNY LA HAHAH!
we were so amused.
i'm itching to own a hamster.
perhaps after i move hse.
i shall throw a housewarming if i ever move hse to commemorate the home i never had for the past 4 years.
hopefully when dad gets a new place,it's for good.
absolutely sick and tired of moving and not feeling like a family,what with bro staying at grandma place permanently cos serangoon north's too far for him to get to sch (or so he says hmmm).
alrighty,shall catch up on BBF later :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...