Sunday, April 22, 2012

1 more paper till I ORD

1 paper down! 1 more to go *beams* (secretly wants to burn all my biomolecules notes hehehehe)
major scare in the morning cos CTE to AYE jam all the way and i only left home at 12-ish when my paper was at 1 cos bf say don't go so early.
thank the traffic god and LTA and whatever gods who helped me reach there on time at 12.45pm *prays*



all these: ctrl + alt + del :D

i actually left the exam hall earlier. i'm serious. first time ever in my life.
ervin went out even earlier than me hahaha! juyin handed in her paper before me.
after that went to grace's house to prepare for ck's surprise BBQ birthday party at ECP :D
actually, more like we just go there and be security guard.
food come, pay $ and collect.
ice come, collect and keep in styrofoam box.
then we sat there and stoned.
i'm serious, for 3 hours :x

venue of the day

attempting to hang up the banner

clearly i'm just there to eye power lol since i probably can't reach that tree also -.-" i know my own limits

tadah! nice anot? ck's gf xf made it herself :D between you and me,i won't do it for my bf. i'll just... figure out something less tedious hahaha!

so while waiting most of us played games with our phones and then suddenly, the other 3 (grace, trevor and bf) got excited finding my white hair and started cutting them D:

i was playing snoopy's street fair haha!

machiam monkey looking for fleas leh :/

the couple doing work while..

...lazy ass here playing where's my water lol!

ck's gf xiufeng! :D main organizer

she ordered so much food OMG


















lol slowly everyone arrived then... turns out we all have no plan on how to surprise him? :/ kinda weird i know but in the end he was quite surprised i guess?

blueberry cake from cedele. cedele has nice cakes! noms!






ta-dah! birthday boy arrived after pre-drinking at a bar with william and ong. then later we all just pretended not to notice him and somehow... LOL he came and we shouted surprise! super random hahahahahaha! why we always no plan our surprises!? >.<












ok mad tired now cos exams sucks and i just had a BBQ straight after my paper man.
tmr double tuition :( so kinda half my day is gone. hope i have the motivation to study.
2 more distractions tmr: star awards + absolute darling.
EVERYONE GO AND WATCH ABSOLUTE DARLING!! JIRO IS DARN FUNNY AND SO IS KUNDA HAHAHAH! ALL FROM MY CHILDHOOD :D
ok i have no idea why i typed in CAPS.
time to shower. kthxbye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...