Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bake-off + my boring school life :(

Hello everyone :D
Week 2 of school has passed by in a blur once more~
Schoolwork has been piling up what with labs starting (VIVA TMD NOOOOOO =[) and trying to understand my lectures now.
Year 1 suddenly seems so easy now T.T
Anw on Tuesday the girls came over to bake at my place haha!
Suppose to come over during the hols but all of us kept having no time so... postpone till now lol.
Tuesday was a free day so I went to meet dear Nicole for lunch at nex before meeting Lirong & Juyin to get the ingredients.
Walk until I want to die :( weather has been a bitch lately.
How come we cannot lower atmospheric temp uh?! LOL.
Ok sprouting nonsense.
For the record we wanted to bake macaroons but the there was no almond meal flour available so we changed it to oreo cupcakes last minute.
And weLirong also made cinnamon rolls :D the other 3 of us just eyepowered haha!


Oreo cupcakes



Cinnamon rolls



Oreo cookie base haha!



Mao's cupcakes from us :)



Hidaya's unglam pose HAHAHA!


by the time we finished baking everything it was like around 7-ish la.
we did frosting this time, my 1st time doing frosting~ fattening :(
dad ate the cupcakes and told me he would have preferred it w/o the frosting but uh.... put alr cannot help liao. sorry dad :P
But baking is tiring! I cannot imagine how Cake Boss does it man.
And he deals with cakes 50x bigger than what we attempted to make D:
The mysteries of life hahaha!
School is still relatively slack for now cos tutorials and what not haven't started.
I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT U TOWN -.-"
EFF FAR FROM CAMPUS AND NO SHUTTLE BUSES COME WHEN YOU NEED THEM THE MOST TMD.
wish I had a car. Sigh.
yeah so ytd was lab day and I was quite stoned from the apparent lack of sleep.
I forgot to bring out things to occupy my time so while going home I decided to play with the Ideal World Cup app!
THIS IS LIKE EVERY K-POP'S FANS' DREAM OK! LOL.
Ok how it works is like you just eliminate 1 from each pair they give you and the last person you choose is your ideal choice la.
I played before on bestie's phone before but I tried out the female stars one ytd.


Ga-In unnie VS Yoona


My last 2 choices. HOW TO CHOOSE?!
Ga-In unnie is like daebak but Yoona also daebak! ROFL.
Sigh of cos I chose her in the end la.
Still <3


Yoona WINS :D


2nd time playing this. Kena such choices it's like T.T


Bom unnie VS Dara unnie



Ga-In unnie VS Yoona again! :(



Yoona wins again haha! :D


HAHAHA as you can see who is my ultimate bias la :P Im Yoona :)
Bom unnie and Dara unnie also quite difficult to choose but in the end I eliminated Dara unnie cos Bom is funnier hahaha!
Next I tried the male idols one again.


Chansung VS Minho


This one machiam bang head on wall lol.
Firstly, I dislike dirty people but I'm not really a Minho fan (Sorry Juyin!).
Obv I chose Minho la lol. SME all the way ^^


Taecyeon VS Khun oppa



Jiyong oppa VS TOP oppa


One of the ultimates. HOW TO CHOOSE?! BOTH I ALSO LIKE LOL.
But because I liked Tabi first so.....bye Jiyongie oppa ^^


TOP oppa VS Khun oppa



TOP WINS :D <3



Khun oppa VS Geun Sukkie oppa



Kwon VS Onew



Strong Baby VS Joong Ki oppa



Teuk oppa VS Onew



Teuk oppa VS Jiyong oppa



Joong Ki oppa vs TOP oppa



Khun oppa VS Teukie oppa



TOP oppa vs Jay oppa



Tabi wins :D <3 Mad love



The actor from Cinderella's sister vs Hyun Bin


As you can see from the above pics I had alot of hard decisions to make la lol.
Go try this app if you like Kpop like I do!
UBER FUN :D Sad to say no Donghae (dunno why =[) if not I think he may be able to win Tabi hahaha.
Alrighty, meeting Cassy for dinner later. Kinda impromptu cos she texted me just this morning haha.
Annyeong~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...