Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Off for the last camp of 2010. (I HOPE!~)

hello hello it's freaking 4am now.
i am still awake.
yes,no thanks to sow.
actually it's super junior's fault hahaha!
i watched youtube till 6am ytd omg~
then i cldn't wake up today despite it being round 1a.
well,i hate choosing mods.
it's like worse than choosing who to marry.
so many repercussions if u don't choose wisely.
yet again,if u choose properly,u'll reap good profits haha!
anw i'm 70% packed for sow.
tmr will be a long day for me.
running EVERYWHERE to do stuff.
1. go and fix my stupid W995 that decided to die on me today with half of my contacts erased!
2. buy string & googly eyes for id tag! :D
3. go to sch to do closed bidding & put my stuff down for sow.
4. tuition in the evening
5. briefings for sow at night
i doubt tmr will be any better sleepwise.
oh wells i shall go and sleep now and try and wake up early tmr.
2 more weeks till sch starts zomg.
나는싫어!미치겠다!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...