Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lucifer



i'm super addicted to this song!
the dance looks damn nice & i'm tempted once more.
but the thought of complex moves scare me once more.
ahhh heck la! must learn lol.
wanted to plan my timetable but the new cors website make me sleepy.
i still have until sunday to finalise everything including plans A,B,C,D,E etc :(
woke up uber late cos i was up till 3.30am ytd uploading pics to fb!
almost hitting 600 pics liao and i still have another 200 odd more to go.
i shall stop people from using my dslr in future hahaha!
cos i really dislike uploading pics to fb omg.
had to QC some of the pics in the folder cos really bad quality argh!
time to save up $ to buy new lenses :D
hopefully x'mas or next cny hahahaha.
ahhh shall continue with shitty uploading pics to fb.
will start on hk soon after that.
not uploading hk pics to fb cos i really dun like to do that.
afterall,who am i gg to tag? me or my mum? LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...