Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I want tickets!

"What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?"

HAHA the topic is so cute la.
and yes,i think i'm guilty as charged to wanting to find out if my crushes used to like me or something.
yes,who wouldn't right?
i remember doing alot of stupid things back then like:

1. Checking our "love compatibility" using this thing called "Love Calculator"

Like damn stupid pls! You type in your name and the guy's name then they will "calculate" if you guys are compatible.
Damn stupid to do it but I did it back then hahaha.
I can't remember which guy's name I put in before,I only remember doing it quite a few times.
And if the result is damn low when I input only my christian name,I will cheat by putting in my chinese name as well just to get a higher % haha!
It's quite hilarious thinking back now,the ways I alter my name just to get a 100% result >.<
You guys can go try it for fun,it's quite inaccurate by the way.
They said I would be 95% compatible with Kian from Westlife back then. HAHA!

2. Spy on his MSN nick/Friendster profile/blog everyday.

Another retarded thing I did back then.
You know how Friendster has those Bulletins thingy and you post those questionnaires.
I used to post alot in hope that he'll read it and come and ask me about it la.
And everytime he changes his MSN nick,I will go and ask him about it in hope he will talk to me.
Like stupid right? LOL.
Oh,I used to bug Weiming about telling me more about SL back then LOL!
LIKE EVERYDAY BUG HIM LIKE MAD.
And then SL got together with YY during jc -.-"

3. Pretend to be cold in the cinema and compare hand sizes.

Yes,another retarded thing I did haha!
I remember in Sec 1 before I got together with Mitch,I always say I'm damn cold in the cinema while watching a movie.
And he will go "Cold meh?" but still offer me his bag to cover myself haha!
Then when he does it,I will am-chio la lol~
Mitch used to say I have puny hands. (Marce says that too btw)
Then I will purposely "Got meh?(peer at hand)"
And wait if he puts his palm against mine.
LOL! That was how he first held my hand.

i cannot think of anything else la.
hope marce doesn't read this haha!
i think he will get jealous or something.
and for the record,i don't do all this anymore k!
just sharing about my nian shao wu zhi period in sec sch.
I STILL LOVE MY MARCEY BOY ALOT :D
and pls dun laugh at me during class kk!


go and catch this when it comes out kk ^^
FYI,root canal done today.
i had 8 jabs altogether T.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...