Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cuppycake!

had loads of fun today baking with the girls :D
cldn't really wake up la but still did in the end after ponyo sang damn long lol.
met baiyu at amk hub first followed by cassy.
nasi briyani at ah mei cafe (tio scam again haha!) then went to each-a-cup for their bubble tea.
i had my liang cha but it's freaking ex la! $2 la bloody hell.
felt so scammed but wth.
i'm actually coughing qt badly now T.T
suddenly! must be the OJ i had at macs just now.
didn't want to dry my throat by drinking iced lemon tea in the end even worse >.<
and my nose rarhs!~ -stuff tissue paper up-
yeah met eelin after that at my hse void deck while cassy and baiyu ogled at the french sch guys.
they are so horrible la,i see them everyday!
extremely uncouth pls.
LOL so anw we had great fun making the cupcakes :D
did all the mixing & stuff then realised we forgot to add in the baking soda + powder.
so... i think that's where it went abit screwed >.<


cupcakes that weren't iced



baking in the oven. I NEED A NEW OVEN!



eelin mixing the pink icing



white icing! haha yes i still have my huat kueh at home.



baiyu piping the icing on the cupcake



baiyu & her completed cupcakes!



close-up



mine! pardon the ugly deco. i was kinda busy to actually be so meticulous in the decorating. i just bua the icing and sprinkle whatever was there.



these are belle's! she came with her sister after that.


we got kinda bored while baking and i think cassy or eelin found my mum's basket of clothes pegs.
so.......

one tiny little clothes peg on baiyu's top



four clothes pegs on baiyu's top



MANY clothes peg on baiyu's top hahahaha!


LOL! we were laughing at her for damn long behind secretly.
we just kept adding and adding and adding more clothes peg!
DAMN HILARIOUS!
made lester come up to my place to tell baiyu abt the clothes peg but he told us to add more haha!
so yeah left for tuition after cleaning up and all.
thanks eelin,cassy and baiyu for washing up! :D
my kitchen's qt clean now hahah.
was damn bored during tuition so i decided to spy on my tutee while she wrote her english compo.


she always do this!



she and her liquid paper. i dunno why but she loves it alot! little bit oso must use -.-"


went to suntec after that to find food & wait for xuanzhi to pass him the clothes.
lewis! now left ur clothes at my hse nia haha.
wanted to study but i din la.
was gonna fall asleep so i went to walk ard and i found carrefour still open at 10.20p.m surprisingly.
i bought my gel liner in black :D :D :D :D :D
very happy haha! decided not to consider and just bought it asap once i saw it.
JACELYN I WILL USE WHATEVER COSMETICS I BUY. SUM-PAH!
we,or rather i,decided to postpone our vday celebration till after exams.
24th feb for me and 25th feb for marce cos i am in panic mode!
PMAII HAS SO MUCH TO LEARN!
can i burn my notes and drink it? (haha xuanzhi gimme a XXXXXL cup pls!)
yeah,my cheapo bf just told me postponing is good cos flowers & dinner would be cheaper then >.<
saw alot of ppl carrying flowers alr at suntec today.
i think town will be flooded with couples tmr omg.
at least this year i have a partner in sg but those wretched exams :(
won tix for 'He's Just not that into You' for Monday :D
CLICK ON MY AD OK!
i want to sleep liao.
i'm overspending lately.
MUST CONTROL VERY VERY VERY HARD.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...