Friday, April 18, 2008

Old Pau

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS.
my back is killing me!
i cleaned my room ytd cos there was no lessons so stayed home to clean it up after all the procrastination done.
and now my back's like damn pain la.
OLD LIAO T.T
anw sch's damn boring lately!
i just wish time would pass quickly because... of some reasons.
found this in my phone just now while uploading pics.


geok hwee's farewell gift from me :D


yupp made it all by myself! so cool rite? ^^
of cos i cheated by going to some shop at PS to buy the paper stuff la.
all i had to do was to stick them onto the paper and try and decorate it LOL!
hahah anw check out my room BEFORE i cleaned it.


it ain't entirely my fault ok. that pile over there belongs to mum,bro and i.



tsk tsk tsk. minah's not doing his job! hahaha.



after cleaning it ytd! :D OMG I CAN SEE THE FLOOR



hahaha what you saw above has all been dumped SOMEWHERE.



my fav part of the room! i finally took out all the stuffies i have/bought from overseas incl my woodstocks and just displayed it.


i love my woodstocks! so adorable :D
just in case you dunno,i'm mad over woodstock.
HAHAHAHAHA.
note to minah: DOCK ALL YOUR PAY! mei you yong de minah!
note to EC: haha i save all the fees of 'paying' you by cleaning my room all by myself :D
was so afraid i'd get rashes once again but thankfully i didn't.
dun wanna spend the next few weeks itching away or smth.
plus mentoring D&D next sat!
oh mans another outlet to spend $$.
cannot make up my mind if i wanna go out and search for a new dress or simply wear wat i wanted to la.
and then there's make-up and hair to worry abt.
fairytale theme >.<
i wanna go as grumpy from the 7 dwarves.
waste $$! boo.
i wonder if anyone will turn up looking like that girl from enchanted.
LOL okok dun think too much.
i shall return to my nice coffee prince now!
watching it slowly and korean not improving at all!
sH! advanced lessons how!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...