Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of ITP



and then it ended.
it's the end of ITP alr.
11 Feb 08 - 11 April o8.
OMG LA. i survived 9 weeks of utter horror! GASP.
nevertheless,qt sad to leave the company.
i've made many good friends there.
from the QA ppl,to the R&D ppl,to the production and even colour lab technicians.
i'll never forget all the kindness you all have shown me there.
definitely miss seeing all of you all at work.
esp geok hwee! we took this pic on her last week before her maternity leave.



nevertheless,ITP has ended,it's time to go back to sch.
RAWR! monday lessons from 8-5 leh!
gahhhhhhhhs. went bugis today to find my bucket bag!
found it but din get it.
shall see if i can get it in bangkok or smth la.
damn ex la! so rip-off pls some shops.
cheer session for FOC after that.
haha so high! i miss singing cheers (:
hopefully FOC will be fun :D
damn sleepy now.
shall go sleep or smth.
i wanna go and spring clean my room again but i'm afraid of the dust bunnies i'll find hidden everywhere plus my stupid rashes.
dig for full astronaut suit tmr haha!
hopefully i'll have the inspiration to go and clean my room before sch starts.
2 mths of utter procrastination has made my room morph into having little mountains of books,magazines,sch notes,clothes everywhere.
we barely have enough place to sleep.
plus my cupboard's full. again.
SPRING CLEANING!!
oh and my ipod nano died.
time to bring out my new classic to use :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...