Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i have no idea why but i carn type the blog title.
but erm anw i'm officially sick alr.
sat dropped by mentee outing with nas and zuk ard 12-ish liddat cos our dearest old man marzuk was late for an hr -.-"
yeah fort canning was fun yet freaky in that sense.
gave me the creeps la while nas and i were walking down the hill.
worked after that and was so totally dying cos i had severe sorethroat.
but went to eat canadian pizza + kfc that day lolx.
watched huan huan ai at work cos i was bored >.<
lolx took me 3 hrs just to watch finish one episode cos was like play,pause got customer,play again,then got customer so pause again.
sorry justyn for asking u to cut those labels for me (:
in the end the taiwan one was wrong!
i went home to reprint them.
haha sunday was a fun day! :D
i love my sng cousins so much ^^
thanks for celebrating my bday in advance.
many many loves!
we went vi'lage at heeren to chill cos aaron was leaving for perth on thursday.
then sorta like farewell thing?
yeah then they celebrated tina and my bday (:
loved the choc truffle cake. it's from bigO! my fav haha.
anw just another shoutout to the sng cousins!
i really appreciate the gesture cos this is like possibly the 1st time in my 18 yrs that you guys celebrated my bday.
my 8th birthday not counted cos i was young and mum just invite everyone over for dinner.
hahaha thank you once more :D
pics to be up once i get it from matilda.
cousin! send me leh. lolx.
yeah so sch these 2 days were just normal la.
brought my DS out like finally!
haha i got addicted to mario kart on the train.
din even sleep at all cos i was too engrossed in the game.
before i knew it,reach dover le :/
yeah mum gave it to me as my 18th present.
thanks mum :D
i promise to share it with u lolx and not take ur ipod >.<
yeah ok officially dying now.
dad bought durians ytd so i happily ate so many la.
stomach upset for the whole of last night then woke up with a splitting headache today.
nose was officially blocked like nobody's business. gahhhhh.
oh wells,panda u really look like a panda today with the eyeliner.
LOL i thought it was ur dark circles leh >.<
shall go shower and go sleep.
worked today so i'm kinda tired.
yeahhh gdnite ppl.
and sH,dun sad le la! heck that seal-faced fella.
he's not worth it.
cheer up girl (:
on a happier tone,we signed up for korean!
hope we last longer this time >.<
hahahaha XD
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...