Wednesday, July 25, 2007

D-O-N-U-T-S

haha was uploading pics into my com and i found these from saturday.


haha no comments. ben dun kill me >.<


wah this is DAMN DAMN cool can. NDP GOH march past at suntec while me and amelia went in search of donuts LOL. so cool~
miss the no. 1 :(
yeah so today had a short day in sch cos only got nano lecture.
weiteng showed the class smth funny la then i din see at all cos was asking irzuan how to do the colours proj thingy.
*ahem* alan chen u idiot! say want to show me and qf how to do.
lolx anw we 3 all photoshop idiots.
ERVIN! SOS PLS! or whoever noes photoshop: H-E-L-P.
haha so i went all the way to SB today to support the mentors in talentime semis.
wah,allen owes me bus fare + 1 dozen fc6 donuts.
steal my water bottle some more la. lolx.
anw,thanks amelia for treating me the donut!
i'm absolutely sold onto them le.
goodbye donut factory,hello fc6 donuts.
it was damn nice can,esp when it was just fresh out of the kitchen.
the donut was like warm,crispy yet soft.
OISHI~ haha amelia say got xing fu de gan jue.
totally agree. u shall see me more often at fc6 le ^^
ok talentime was laggy! waited for like 30 mins b4 it started.
poor afiq kena technical fault 2 times.


see magnificant afiq here! haha emo sia he. he sang "back at one" by brian mcknight btw.


haha the great kidsread coord! ^^
next up was janna who sang "beautiful" by christina aguilera.
damn nice la girl~
then after that gotta wait qt some time for allen's turn.
in between got this girl powerhouse sia~
idol ^^ she sang angela's "qi shi hen ai ni"
omg and she could hit the high notes -jaw drops.





haha here's chung chiu wo :D


dunno why this pose so weird :/





haha pigged on even more donuts all the way back to CLS for gems.
wah damn nice la the donut!!
went for tuition then today i think my previous visit left a huge imprint in her.
hopefully she's reformed le.
vivocity after that and i went into zara + pull and bear.
ENDURANCE PAULA,ENDURE T.T
nice clothes but no $.
saw this panda shirt from zara damn cute can.
but price tag oso very beautiful sia. grrrrr.
but bought a tanktop from pull and bear.
dying to go back tho~ kikuuuuuuuu acc me pls ^^
came home then dinnered with my dad and here i am,in front of the com once more.
oh,went to rewatch sH's bday video cos i wanted to laugh at myself O.O
then i realised smth.
since sec sch,my eyebags have never left AT ALL.
omg,i'm like officially eyebag-ed la. for good T.T
ok,i've decided to sleep early (i think)
lest the eyebags become a permanent fixture on my face.
no good arh,no good.
ciao ppl.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...