Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I need to go on a diet

Has it been 15 days already since the new year? *stares at calendar*
HOW DID TIME PASS SO FAST?! GASP.
I threw out my diet plans the moment my leg became injured.
and new year resolution to diet is still in limbo because of the injury. le sigh.

Another visit to the sinseh a couple of days after the new year because the ankles were still swollen

so, my cousin Charmaine turned 21 years old the first weekend of 2013.
here's the star of the day! :D

Happy 21st birthday Charmaine! Find a boyfriend soon ah hahaha

so it was great seeing the family, especially Aaron because we missed him at Christmas cos he was still in Taiwan.

Sng cousins minus my bro and Jeremiah

and of cos, the bf cheated on me played with Chloe and amused himself and her as well greatly hahaha.

You see what I mean?

....and Aunty Paula finally carried baby Chloe hehehe xD

she is so cute and fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!
that day in the morning actually went to K-Suites with Sinhui and Laura before going to the party.
super tired omg.
and the next day I had to go back to office to take weight for my tablets and I literally KO-ed the moment I went home after that and slept till late afternoon.
Rachelle came over to have a manicure and we did Galaxy nails! :)

My Galaxy Nails, done by yours truly :D

days in the office was horrible the past week.
everyday time seemed to drag itself so slowly T.T
had farewell lunch with a colleague who is leaving this week and she treated us to Starbucks!


Bought this extra to share with colleagues

over the weekend, fat die me seriously.
all I did was eat and eat and eat and eat! D:
it's a wonder I didn't put on like 5kg just in a day >.<
after tuition went to Canopy at Bishan Park for lunch with bf & friends!
FOOD PIC SPAM!

Fish & Chips. Really nice and yummy!

Some chicken dish which I cannot remember. This was Amanda's main.

William's Omelette with Salmon & Roe which he found too little and he promptly ordered a pasta afterwards haha!

Eggs Royale which I had. SO MUCH NICER THAN THE ONE I HAD AT P.S CAFE!
Decently priced too at $13, not $26 like PS Cafe's -.-

William's Crabmeat Aglio Olio.

left afterwards and bf drove us to Ice Cream Chefs at Upper Thomson area.
this outlet is wayyyyy bigger than the one near St Patrick's so good for chilling!

So many different flavours!

Date with him haha

All the available mix-ins

Mixing the mix-ins and ice cream!

Tadah! Final product: Tiramisu with Koko Crunch

afterwards we headed to nex cos the rest wanted to shop.
my injured leg was killing me by then and thank god we went to catch a movie so I could rest my feet for a good 2 hours before we all went to the food centre opp Chomp Chomp for zi char dinner.
I like these weekends! Altho, not very healthy for my wallet hehe.
sooooo like I said, Sunday I continued eating like mad.
after church went to town with my mother and went to Paris Baguette for brunch cos my mother wasn't that hungry but I was starving!

Ordered these bread for my mum. The right one is actually omelette rolled with bacon strips. DAMN NICE I TELL YOU. TRY THIS! (Y)

Iced Orange Tea which cost $11/glass FML honestly. I ordered 2, for mum and myself.

My scrambled egg set $18

seriously, by the time my scrambled eggs came I was darn full but for the sake of $18, I really ate very slowly and finally finished it hahaha.
next time I'll try their pastries! everytime I go there it's always for their brunch and having tried all 3 of them on the menu, I have to say the one with the croissant is my favourite!
had a twitter conversation with my korean friend, Sinhui & Laura about pat bing soo from Paris Baguette cos I tweeted about eating at PB. funny like hell hahahaha!
alrightly, let's hope I can survive the remaining days of the week.
Bangkok trip in 2 weeks! :D can't wait~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...