Friday, July 01, 2011

Best OG of SCAMP'11 :)

Yahoooooo! SCAMP'11 has finally ended! :D
I have to admit I haven't been really active this SCAMP thanks to the endless Jap classes I had daily throughout Prep Camp + the week following up to SCAMP.
I did something quite dumb and that was miscalculate my Jap lesson :/
so yeah somehow ended up having to go for lessons for the 1st 3 days of camp.
nevertheless,thank you to the rest of the seniors who helped :D
MANY LOVES :)
honestly,this was one of the best FOP I've ever had.
like freshies are SO FREAKING AWESOME! LOL.
anw "booked-in" on Day 0 at around 8 plus.
totally late for the briefing lol.
this SCAMP super slack can. my role is just to be - photographer :)
I think it's pretty awesome that I don't have to do anything else (since I'm not really there la in the mornings and I missed like 80% of prep too)
anw pics from Day 1! our OG's flag + ID tag.
all 9 of us had to eat 3 kinder joy each (they taste like crap btw eeyer) just to do this >.<


OG Flag + ID tags



With ex-boss Calvin


truthfully,I miss SCAMP Comm 2009/2010 :)
but I'm glad that Ervin's comm managed to pull this camp off relatively successfully.
yeah so I was like missing for half the day due to Jap classes (stopped now btw. Cannot take the stress hahaha since I'm like lagging behind most of the time LOL! Doing self-study now :D)
that's how I missed all the dry, wet games and amazing race :/


Day 2's Amazing Race



Day 3's Rag Games


Day 4 was so awesome and was quite surprised I was still energetic la despite the lack of apparent sleep.


Beach games!



Being thrown in the air is not as fun as it seems



Gambits LOVE



Handsome boys & pretty girls of Ho-oh


highlight of sentosa games: getting thrown in the air and crushing my back >.<
it was so darn high I tell you. like scary scary :/
then went to Fort Canning for SP Revelation and headed to Club Avatar for SP Bash.
that club is one of the worst I've ever been to.
like seriously. music sucked and the crowd sucked too.
got lao ah peks + little girls in cosplay costumes leh wtf.
yeah but nvm hahaha we went for our supper at NUH after awhile cos it was getting boring.
AND HIDAYA + SEC HAD A CONNECTION ROFLMAO!
wokays inside story haha!


Awesome seniors of Ho-oh + Ting :D


anw had 5 days of awesome fun with awesome people and here's to many more awesome moments together!
SCAMP 2011 - Ho-oh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...